The Coronavirus Thread...

p1_

DCC 4Life
Fauci will never be held accountable.

Two reasons. First, the people in power now will never push for it. Mainly because of the second reason…. Too many people in positions of power would be implicated if he were ever brought to trial.
Do these two count? They’re taking aim on Fauci, and they have stroke.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Do these two count? They’re taking aim on Fauci, and they have stroke.
Do they have the power to bring charges? No?

Then it amounts to nothing. It’ll be swept aside and forgotten just like everything else.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

They will never stop until people stop complying.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Some super smart people took vaccines and boosters. At best this whole thing was an exercise in hedging your bets.

I believe Ben Shapiro is one of the smartest human beings on earth, his wife is a doctor, he still chose to get “double vaxed”. I just listened to a snippet of him reversing his stance on Covid vaccines. He said he took the vaccines and booster because he thought it would protect his elderly parents. it’s clear now that it doesn’t. He’s all mad face now.

Government officials, politicians, medical professionals, media personalities, famous people/influencers, etc. launched a demonization campaign to pressure people with made up facts that suited their end goals.

If there was a single decent human in the whole bunch of them, someone should have suggested a kinder approach to rolling this vaccine out. I decided long before the vaccines were ready that myself and my kids wouldn’t be partaking. As soon as it became widely available and the pressure campaign ensued, I knew something was up.

I would never wish anything bad on someone who willfully received the vaccine. I will say that anyone who took their government and pharmaceutical companies word for anything will all the unknowns, they hopefully realize now that those people lie through their fucking teeth and can’t be trusted.

I seriously hope we’ve all learned an important lesson here. Our health is worth way too much to risk it on the word of professional liars.

Cotton

Staff member
As soon as it became widely available and the pressure campaign ensued, I knew something was up.
One Fucking Thousand Percent

Cotton

Staff member
Some super smart people took vaccines and boosters. At best this whole thing was an exercise in hedging your bets.

I believe Ben Shapiro is one of the smartest human beings on earth, his wife is a doctor, he still chose to get “double vaxed”. I just listened to a snippet of him reversing his stance on Covid vaccines. He said he took the vaccines and booster because he thought it would protect his elderly parents. it’s clear now that it doesn’t. He’s all mad face now.

Government officials, politicians, medical professionals, media personalities, famous people/influencers, etc. launched a demonization campaign to pressure people with made up facts that suited their end goals.

If there was a single decent human in the whole bunch of them, someone should have suggested a kinder approach to rolling this vaccine out. I decided long before the vaccines were ready that myself and my kids wouldn’t be partaking. As soon as it became widely available and the pressure campaign ensued, I knew something was up.

I would never wish anything bad on someone who willfully received the vaccine. I will say that anyone who took their government and pharmaceutical companies word for anything will all the unknowns, they hopefully realize now that those people lie through their fucking teeth and can’t be trusted.

I seriously hope we’ve all learned an important lesson here. Our health is worth way too much to risk it on the word of professional liars.
Oh, and that post couldn't be more spot on. We better have learned a lesson or we will lose this country. We already toed the line of tyranny. Let's not step over it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Sheik is of course right, but it's amazing how many people refuse to change their stance on this. I heard the Musers guys talking all excitedly just a couple weeks ago about getting their updated boosters ASAP. I almost couldn't believe my ears.

Some people literally don't know what's going on because they refuse to come off muh CNN, and others might hear something is suspect but refuse to admit they might have been wrong in demonizing the other side. It never ceases to amaze me how people's egos won't allow them to admit a mistake. We're all wrong about things. Nothing wrong with admitting it.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
That and when they exempted them from any liability from side effects
I’m fearful of what side effects may present themselves that they don’t even know about yet.

What if a high percentage of children grow up to be sterile or non fertile?

The people responsible will likely be mostly dead and who do those new adults blame? Parents?

It wouldn’t surprise me if we found out tomorrow that Government officials and people in high society received something very different than the rest of the general population.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It wouldn’t surprise me if we found out tomorrow that Government officials and people in high society received something very different than the rest of the general population.
Me either which is why none of my family got the shot

Cotton

Staff member
Y'all need to watch Died Suddenly.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

p1_

DCC 4Life
thread lives on in perpetuity. like this fucking virus.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

They actually named it kraken :lol .

In other words "yall aren't scared anymore and Pfizer wants another payday"

Top Bottom