The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I dont get why the narrative has died down here, though.
Why isnt media and/or administration stoking the shit with more vax BS?
Oh yeah, cause they don't work.
They know it won't work anymore. Plus, the political timing isn't right at the moment.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This is what tyranny looks like, and normally I can be all like "Oh well, at least it's not here". Well, it happened here too this time. That should scare everyone.
People need to understand that there are plenty of people in power in this country and in all Western countries who are jealous of the CCP authoritarian model. They hate independent thinkers who value their liberties. It makes them much harder to control. Those people of power will push the CCP model on us as much they possibly can.

Also, to @p1_ , they did just run Fauci out there yesterday to tell everyone to get their boosters. He basically repeated the garbage "This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated" lie. They may have just dialed it back temporarily because they knew it might hurt them in the midterms.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Also, to @p1_ , they did just run Fauci out there yesterday to tell everyone to get their boosters. He basically repeated the garbage "This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated" lie. They may have just dialed it back temporarily because they knew it might hurt them in the midterms.
Right! Did you see the press secretary cock block the reporter who took her shot at Fauci re:Covid origins ?

Cotton

Staff member
They may have just dialed it back temporarily because they knew it might hurt them in the midterms.
Exactly my point of the political timing being wrong. The midterms are over, so they might dial it back up a bit now.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Exactly my point of the political timing being wrong. The midterms are over, so they might dial it back up a bit now.
that's what I expected, but sooner. Maybe it starts now.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I just skimmed a few articles. I swear to god the excuses for the higher percentage of vaccinated dying just don’t pass the bullshit test.

I stopped reading after “of course it makes sense that vaccinated people are dying at a higher rate than unvaccinated because so many people are vaccinated at this point.”.

Uh, nope. The unvaccinated were supposed to be the vulnerable and the ones dying at a higher rate. The percentage shouldn’t take into account the numbers of each group, just the rate among the groups separate from each other.

Don’t worry though. Guess what the answer is. The answer is more boosters.

Cotton

Staff member
I just skimmed a few articles. I swear to god the excuses for the higher percentage of vaccinated dying just don’t pass the bullshit test.

I stopped reading after “of course it makes sense that vaccinated people are dying at a higher rate than unvaccinated because so many people are vaccinated at this point.”.

Uh, nope. The unvaccinated were supposed to be the vulnerable and the ones dying at a higher rate. The percentage shouldn’t take into account the numbers of each group, just the rate among the groups separate from each other.

Don’t worry though. Guess what the answer is. The answer is more boosters.
They also run around saying the reason is because the unvaccinated spreading it. But, wait, if the vaccines work...

Cotton

Staff member
Things are getting hairy in China right now. The people are fed up with the lockdown bullshit.

Cotton

Staff member
These people are not happy.

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom