The Coronavirus Thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I don’t feel any sympathy for her. Maybe that makes me an asshole.

Anyone who took it because they were told to or did it because they trusted our government, then cries about side effects, I just can’t feel sorry for them.

It was a risk that people willingly took, just like those of us who risked not taking it. Some died, some didn’t.

I hope people don’t have side effects, but I’ll be damned if I’ll feel sorry for anyone who does. The chick in the above video was probably full force out there telling people to wear masks and get the vaccine because Fauci said so.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don’t feel any sympathy for her. Maybe that makes me an asshole.

Anyone who took it because they were told to or did it because they trusted our government, then cries about side effects, I just can’t feel sorry for them.

It was a risk that people willingly took, just like those of us who risked not taking it. Some died, some didn’t.

I hope people don’t have side effects, but I’ll be damned if I’ll feel sorry for anyone who does. The chick in the above video was probably full force out there telling people to wear masks and get the vaccine because Fauci said so.
I agree with this whole post except one thing. Some people didn't willingly take it. They were forced to to keep their jobs. That's the appalling part of it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think young people are more trusting of authority. I know I'm less trusting of them than I used to be, and I was never a follow the herd type anyway. But it feels like young people are trained to not think for themselves more than we used to be.

Hopefully she is now redpilled and plenty of people see this, though you know Twitter will suppress it as much as possible.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I got teh COVIDz.

I thought I was immune! Help!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's for the best. Natural immunity is better than any vaccine. Yes, I am now channeling Cotton.
At this stage, fuck it, let's roll. I am not getting any more shots.

Weird thing is, all four of us are showing totally different symptoms, my daughter being the worst.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
At this stage, fuck it, let's roll. I am not getting any more shots.

Weird thing is, all four of us are showing totally different symptoms, my daughter being the worst.
Psychosomatic. They don't want to give up the house. JK, get better.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Take your vitamin C, D, zinc, and quercetin and you'll be fine. Maybe some elderberry juice, too.

Look up diluted iodine in a nasal spray that kills the virus in your nasal passage where it replicates, too.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Take your vitamin C, D, zinc, and quercetin and you'll be fine. Maybe some elderberry juice, too.

Look up diluted iodine in a nasal spray that kills the virus in your nasal passage where it replicates, too.
Funny thing is that I take a zinc supplement.

Cotton

Staff member
It's for the best. Natural immunity is better than any vaccine. Yes, I am now channeling Cotton.
And, you're correct.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I agree with this whole post except one thing. Some people didn't willingly take it. They were forced to to keep their jobs. That's the appalling part of it.
And just as many of those same job threatened folks told their employers to shove it.

Cotton

Staff member
And just as many of those same job threatened folks told their employers to shove it.
My SIL quite her nursing job and her and my brother started a remodeling business. I was proud of her. And, ~gasp~, she leans left.

Top Bottom