The Coronavirus Thread...

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Read an article today about "Why are people forgetting about Covid? It's still responsible for 400 deaths a day!!!!1!!!"

Unreported in the article: A common flu season averages about 100 deaths a day.

So Covid is like, 4 times worse than the flu. I mean, it's not great, but is that really worth elevating to emergency status? We are on an elevated but at least comparable field with the flu now.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Plus they're still testing and coding differently for Covid vs the flu. Hospitals don't get extra compensation if a 90 year old in terrible health dies of the flu.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Okay. So I’m not 100% sure, but I do think I read that medications these days for HIV make the disease untraceable in your system, like if you didn’t have HIV.

I think when the virus is untraceable you can donate blood and plasma. Pretty sure I read that when reading about Charlie Sheen’s claims that he was “cured” of AIDS or HIV, however that works.

This seems very gain of functiony to me. I’ll pass.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Sheen had HIV? I didn't know that. I mean I knew he went batshit crazy in the tiger blood days, but I didn't remember that.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Sheen had HIV? I didn't know that. I mean I knew he went batshit crazy in the tiger blood days, but I didn't remember that.
Just a few years ago he found out he has it. The medication these days is crazy effective. If you get your levels low enough you can’t pass it to your partner.

Sounds risky, but to each their own.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Just a few years ago he found out he has it. The medication these days is crazy effective. If you get your levels low enough you can’t pass it to your partner.

Sounds risky, but to each their own.
Sorry but I'd rather take my chance with covid than get blood from anyone who has/had HIV

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This is Andrew Tate.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
House changes hands in January.... timing checks out.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Gee, I hope he can make ends meet on his $400K federal pension. :rolleyes

Sheik

DCC 4Life

Weird, huh?
What are banks going to do when they tell people they can no longer wear masks? They freaked out a certain number of the population who will wear these mask in public for the rest of their lives.

I thought that was the worst idea ever, wear a face covering inside of a bank, you know, like bank robbers do?

Now I’m waiting to hear about lawsuits over scared people not being able to wear masks in certain establishments.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Sexy Bitch.
How does she still look so good?

I know a lot of it has to be state of the art cosmetic procedures, but still.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Wow.

Top Bottom