The Coronavirus Thread...

p1_

DCC 4Life
DeSantis mostly, sometimes the governors in Mississippi and Oklahoma (and probably others).
Abbott:
Effective Wednesday, March 10, 2021, all businesses of any type may open to 100% capacity. Additionally, this order ends the statewide mask mandate in Texas. Businesses may still limit capacity or implement additional safety protocols at their own discretion.

DeSantis:

Florida Gov. DeSantis invalidates COVID-19 restrictions statewide, says there's no need 'to be policing people at this point'

May 3rd, 2021

Abbott was ahead Im thinking.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Mississippi

The Mississippi State Department of Health recommends face-covering in all indoor public spaces, regardless of vaccination status. A statewide order mandating indoor masking in counties with high COVID-19 case rates expired in March 2021.

This appears to be a tie.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Well when I said thar, I was actually talking about everything, not just covid.

But I know for a fact that when Texas was still mandating masks indoors in restaurants, Oklahoma had removed restrictions. I know because I was in OKC and it was so nice to not have to wear a mask.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
Well when I said thar, I was actually talking about everything, not just covid.

But I know for a fact that when Texas was still mandating masks indoors in restaurants, Oklahoma had removed restrictions. I know because I was in OKC and it was so nice to not have to wear a mask.
Dude, speaking of OK, they seemed to say 'fuck it' early on, I was there too.

It was wild to see how they absolutely did not give a fuck.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
New COVID-19 guidance from CDC
focuses on individual decisions
• Those exposed to the virus are no longer
required to quarantine.
Unvaccinated people now have the same
guidance as vaccinated people.

• Students can stay in class after being exposed
to the virus.
• It's no longer recommended to screen those
without symptoms.

Wha? How? Why?

Is that an admission that it doesn’t matter if you’re vaccinated or not, you’re still going to get it and unhealthy people and elderly will still die in a number of cases?

What happened to the disgusting rhetoric that this is a virus of the unvaccinated? Why aren’t we hearing that we(the unvaxed) are ruining everyone else’s ability to get back to normal?

Should we hold our breath while we wait for an apology from a group of panicked assholes who never knew what they were talking about in the first place?

Why is it that the vaccinated are getting this “rebound Covid” so frequently? When do we get to hear the sob stories about the adverse long term effects of the vaccines if/when those start to show up?

I’ve been pretty consistent on this from the start where vaccinations are concerned. If the Gov wants to mandate vaccinations, they need to allow the makers of the vaccine and the Gov itself to be liable for damages if/when their miracle drug prices to be useless and or harmful. Until then, no thanks.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m not sure why there’s even a question still about where this virus came from.

It’s man made. Just listened to this dude go through the differences between SARS and Covid-19. He made up my mind. When you have 20% of people with antibodies from animal to human transmission, but then have 0% out of 36k people where this broke out having animal to human transmission antibodies, that kind of tells you all you need to know.

The virus was spilled and went right to work in humans.

Now, find out exactly who all is responsible. Who allowed it to be put in motion, who has covered it up for 2+ years.

Start writing checks to every family that has been adversely affected by it. I have a feeling China and the US government are to blame. Us for sending the funding and encouraging the excitements, China for releasing it and covering their ass.

I don’t know, I’m just kinda curious to find out exactly how this virus escaped a lab. Was it an accident?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Real headline.

“In an effort to address its missteps during Covid, CDC plans an 'ambitious' agency overhaul.”

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Real headline.

“In an effort to address its missteps during Covid, CDC plans an 'ambitious' agency overhaul.”
Bullshit. They are just trying to save face. It won't work. We all saw what they did to us, and we will not forget it.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
They could start by admitting that they don’t know anything more than what they knew 2 years ago.

Then they can admit that they did way more harm than good. Literally in every single thing they did. They lied, they flip flopped, and they still to this day are telling people to get their vaccinations and boosters when it does nothing but make them and their pals rich.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Dude, speaking of OK, they seemed to say 'fuck it' early on, I was there too.

It was wild to see how they absolutely did not give a fuck.
[/QUOTE
They could start by admitting that they don’t know anything more than what they knew 2 years ago.

Then they can admit that they did way more harm than good. Literally in every single thing they did. They lied, they flip flopped, and they still to this day are telling people to get their vaccinations and boosters when it does nothing but make them and their pals rich.
it was explainable two years ago if one paid close attention to the introduction of this virus. It was immediately labeled as a pandemic even before there was any statistical data to to make such a claim. That in itself is an earmark of a contrived ruse to control people. I was then and still am baffled as to why the medical profession is still reacting as they are. There are many medical practices that still have full blown doomsday reactions even though they have never gone this far before about many influenza viruses that were much more destructive.

Top Bottom