jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Tomorrow there will be a study that says weed causes covid death at a higher rate.

I’m convinced that most studies done are bullshit. Performed by sex starved nerds that get off on confusing the people who picked on them when they were in middle school.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

They've lost their fucking minds.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Welp, my wife just tested positive. I have been sick the last few days but never went and got tested, and I think I may have given it to her. Very mild symptoms. Felt like a head cold. I'm already feeling much better, but she is at the beginning of hers.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Welp, my wife just tested positive. I have been sick the last few days but never went and got tested, and I think I may have given it to her. Very mild symptoms. Felt like a head cold. I'm already feeling much better, but she is at the beginning of hers.
I think we have/had it, or something.

My dad called me Monday night to tell me he was feeling really shitty. He had my daughters all weekend and was worried he had given it to them/us. The next two days I felt queezy, that’s the best I can describe it. Tuesday night I took a shot of Jamesonas soon as it hit my stomach it came right back up and I vomited a couple times after, that never happens. I’ve felt fine ever since. My wife started feeling the same way yesterday and still feels it today.

Never had any congestion/fever/cough. Just didn’t feel right.

I have a weak stomach when it comes to puking certain tastes. I can’t drink strawberry Gatorade(puked it while on Vicodin) or Captain Morgan’s Parrot Bay(Puked it on a camping trip the weekend we drafted Roy Williams) anymore because the taste makes me want to vomit as soon as I smell/taste it.

I fear I’ll never be able to drink Jameson again now.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I do think that if the original strain of this virus was as contagiousthe “800-900k deaths” would be more like 5 million.

Hopefully the mutations continue to be more and more mild.

Top Bottom