The Coronavirus Thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It’s clear even the liberal SC seat holders get their talking points from CNN.

Hopefully we can get that court to 7-2 with the next administration.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It’s clear even the liberal SC seat holders get their talking points from CNN.

Hopefully we can get that court to 7-2 with the next administration.
6-2-1

Roberts is always a tossup which way he'll side

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Hearing them speak those words in their own voices is even more stunning. I think it was Kagan and Breyer that I heard. Not sure how it's possible to be on the Supreme Court and still be a moron, but they achieved it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Hearing them speak those words in their own voices is even more stunning. I think it was Kagan and Breyer that I heard. Not sure how it's possible to be on the Supreme Court and still be a moron, but they achieved it.
We need to put Jesse Kelly on SCOTUS

Him calling out their lies would be must watch tv

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Unavailable.
Sotomayer was out at a restaurant unmasked with Schumer and Pelosi the same day she worked remotely and spread covid lies

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

I mean sure a teacher was just caught with her kid in her trunk she was "quarantining" but yeah there's no evidence...

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Think I've maybe had Covid since last Tuesday/Wednesday.
Mild symptoms, light fever, chills, some congestion & occasional coughing and sneezing.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I actually got Covid again last week but I’m already basically back to health. Another one night of fever, aches and nausea, then just congestion.

Smitty 2, Coronavirus 0.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I actually got Covid again last week but I’m already basically back to health. Another one night of fever, aches and nausea, then just congestion.

Smitty 2, Coronavirus 0.
Did you actually test to see if it was covid, or was it maybe just a touch of the flu?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Did you actually test to see if it was covid, or was it maybe just a touch of the flu?
Well, I actually didn't get tested, I'm just assuming, but we went and hung out with my sister, who had just been contacted to tell her that she had spent time with a Covid-positive individual, and then SHE got sick, and she went and got tested and was Covid positive.

Then my daughter, then wife, then myself, all got sick in that order, and it was the exact same as the last time I had Covid.

Now my son is sick as well and he's getting tested today so I guess that will be the true test.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Well, I actually didn't get tested, I'm just assuming, but we went and hung out with my sister, who had just been contacted to tell her that she had spent time with a Covid-positive individual, and then SHE got sick, and she went and got tested and was Covid positive.

Then my daughter, then wife, then myself, all got sick in that order, and it was the exact same as the last time I had Covid.

Now my son is sick as well and he's getting tested today so I guess that will be the true test.
so i assume you got jabbed.

Top Bottom