The Coronavirus Thread...

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
We have this event every year called our Car Clinic. It came down from our VP that everyone working that event has to wear a mask. It has been mandated by our governor that no government entity can mandate masks. I normally cook the food for this event. I just called my director and told him that I will take a writeup before I put another fucking mask on my face. The directive from the VP is in direct violation of the governor's mandate. They can go fuck themselves. I am pissed right now and may need to lawyer up if they push this shit.
You knew the day would come bro. I support you whatever your stance.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You knew the day would come bro. I support you whatever your stance.
I appreciate it, brother. I plan on standing my ground. It's almost impossible to get fired from the state, so a writeup is about the worst they can do to me. But, I stand ready to take it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Talked to my boss this morning and they are not going to push the mask thing. I will simply not be working the event.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I didn’t like the vandalism from the trash BLM and ANTIFA movement, I don’t like this either.

Some poor minimum wage worker is going to have to clean that shit up, not DeBlasio.

Just get a couple thousand people with mega phones to make sure he doesn’t get any sleep.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I didn’t like the vandalism from the trash BLM and ANTIFA movement, I don’t like this either.

Some poor minimum wage worker is going to have to clean that shit up, not DeBlasio.

Just get a couple thousand people with mega phones to make sure he doesn’t get any sleep.
They've actually been doing a version of that. They have been sitting outside his house in cars with the stereos turned up all night

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m willing to bet they have a high percentage of vaccinated, though. Not saying that has anything to do with it, just that it would probably be used by the left to make a case for the vaccine.
They are high but not one of the highest states. Probably top 10 ish. Probably all the old people there who don't care about long term effects and know that covid could actually kill them.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
They are high but not one of the highest states. Probably top 10 ish. Probably all the old people there who don't care about long term effects and know that covid could actually kill them.
Yeah DeSantis prioritized getting seniors the vax first

Top Bottom