The Coronavirus Thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
So? Maybe stop this bullshit about vaccine mandates?

Or will they hang onto the talking point of “less likely to die or have serious symptoms?

1% are always going to have serious symptoms from this, they’ll probably die too, but this isn’t the way we’re supposed to live.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They'll just ignore the facts like usual. The facts stopped mattering a while ago.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Yet another one. :towel

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m pretty sure Ben Shapiro and his clique at the Daily Wire have started a production company recently.

It would be nice to see them reach out to these guys who agree with individual freedom and come together on common ground.

If Hollywood and the music industry is going to try and cancel people over them exercising their freedom, there needs to be a place to go for people who still want to work.

I’m sure lost if these guys have the means to do whatever theywant, start their own companies or whatever, but it would be nice to see the right and left work together when they can.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I’m pretty sure Ben Shapiro and his clique at the Daily Wire have started a production company recently.

It would be nice to see them reach out to these guys who agree with individual freedom and come together on common ground.

If Hollywood and the music industry is going to try and cancel people over them exercising their freedom, there needs to be a place to go for people who still want to work.

I’m sure lost if these guys have the means to do whatever theywant, start their own companies or whatever, but it would be nice to see the right and left work together when they can.
Pretty sure I remember Gina Carano tweeting they were producing something for her after she got fired from the Mandalorian

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Yeah, I saw where Shapiro tweeted to Chappelle that he had a home for him if he couldn't get produced. :lol

p1_

DCC 4Life
Chappell has more support than some folks realize.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Chappell has more support than some folks realize.
That's because all you hear are the SJWs who scream the loudest like petulant children.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
New Study By Dr. Steven Quay Concludes that SARS-CoV-2 Came from a Laboratory
Wuhan Institute of Virology Research in December 2019 Shows Evidence of Adenovirus Vaccine Experiments in Patients with COVID-19

Sheik

DCC 4Life
New Study By Dr. Steven Quay Concludes that SARS-CoV-2 Came from a Laboratory
Wuhan Institute of Virology Research in December 2019 Shows Evidence of Adenovirus Vaccine Experiments in Patients with COVID-19

Ok, if this is fact, can we move on to if it was engineered with the help of US dollars, and if the Chinese knew it came from their lab, why are wehaving to find out through investigations?

Then, what happens to the people responsible for all of this?

If illegals are getting $450k for breaking the law, how much are we all entitled to for having our basic rights and freedoms put on hold for 18 months?

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
Ok, if this is fact, can we move on to if it was engineered with the help of US dollars, and if the Chinese knew it came from their lab, why are wehaving to find out through investigations?

Then, what happens to the people responsible for all of this?

If are getting $450k for breaking the law, how much are we all entitled to for having our basic rights and freedoms put on hold for 18 months?
Fauci, the media darling, is smack dab at the center of it. He needs to be dismissed and fired at a minimum.

The Chinese are not gonna admit anything or let us (or anyone else) investigate Wuhan ever.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Fauci, the media darling, is smack dab at the center of it. He needs to be dismissed and fired at a minimum.

The Chinese are not gonna admit anything or let us (or anyone else) investigate Wuhan ever.
Here’s a prediction for you.

The closer we get to knowing exactly what happens, you’ll start to see China slowly open up about what happened. They won’t admit to anything they know we won’t find, but you’ll start to see slow leaks of the truth so they can save face and give the Biden administration enough of an excuse to present this is an accident and China as being just as surprised as anyone else and without any real fault.

What do we think happens if and when it’s proven to be an engineered and planned release? The tiny retard in my can’t help but sit back and look at the timing of this and the events caused by it.

It’s just played out so perfectly in every way possible. If it wasn’t planned, God has one hell of a sense of humor.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Once again, none of the people imposing restrictions on you believe this is serious.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom