The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Ah, so you’re trying to steer them right before the end up on a casting couch.

Good for you.
Hey it's a nice couch

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Sheik

DCC 4Life
44 puppies are really going to be the tipping point?

Fauci lied about funding the very research that may have killed millions of people around the world, but 44 puppies is what gets the media talking about Fauci’s lies?

My stomach was turning while reading what they did to those pups, only a sadistic person(s) could do that to something that feels, but what if his agency funded the very research that led to the last 1.5 years?

What’s the punishment for that? I don’t think there’s a harsh enough punishment to be Frank.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
When the government won’t do their job because of the team the criminal plays for, when do the people step in and do it for them?

Fauci and every person down the chain of command that made all this possible, they need to answer.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Fauci simply needs to be fired. Inexcusable.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That’s not enough for me. I want his life ruined if he has lied to us and his decisions led to a lab leak that has drastically changed the course of all our lives, especially those who have lost loved ones.
He needs to go to fucking prison.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
He needs to go to fucking prison.
I’m all for him being sentenced to death.

How many kids are growing up without parents? How many people died of loneliness? How many people took their own lives through al this?

I would show him one of those CNN videos of “the people we lost to covid” on a loop while being fed to sand flies. Maybe remove his vocal chords to he can hear the video and not drown it out with his screams.

I mean, if it’s good for dogs.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I mean, we have to make sure he’s responsible. If I’m calling the shots, I wanna make sure he’s done some bad shit.

Maybe he shit on someone’s carpet before, or chewed up a newspaper? We can’t go around killing people over nothing. I’m not a monster.

Top Bottom