The Coronavirus Thread...

Sheik

I don’t have any real advice to offer.

My dad and his bitch had Covid bad for about a week earlier this year.

At the time we had soups on our menu. We were making albondigas at the time. I made him some one night while he was sick, he ended up having two bowls a day while he was bad. It took his body aches away and he claimed to feel normal for several hours. He attributed it to the heat of the spice in it.

Maybe find a Mexican place in town that offers it? I don’t know.

Smitty

Good luck, man. How are you feeling so far?

And to add... please take vitamin C, D, some zinc and quercetin if you aren't already.
I’ve actually had it a few days now, and yes I’ve been taking all those pills. The first night I had a fever and was shivering, since then, basically just congestion and some tiredness. I had some of it in my lungs for the first 24 hours or so too but my wife is a big proponent of colloidal silver which I inhaled via a nebulizer.

She did banish me to the finished basement so I’ve actually been lucky enough to get in about 10 hours of video games a day so far.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Hang in there, @Smitty

They say that if you're breathing ok after 4-5 days you'll be alright.

Vitamin D should be regularly taken for almost all Americans. Such an important mineral for healthy bodily function.

Smitty

Do you still have to work virtually? I'm so busy it would be a mess at work if I was out for 2 weeks.
Yup, all remote. Court went back to in person, which is where I suspect I got it. But they are panicking about the delta variant so back to virtual for court starting next week too.

Top Bottom