The Coronavirus Thread...

mcnuttz

Super Duper Moderator
Staff member
My wife's co-worker and her husband were fully vaccinated, yet caught Covid last week.

He spent a couple days on the ventilator, but passed away this morning.

Iamtdg

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
My wife's co-worker and her husband were fully vaccinated, yet caught Covid last week.

He spent a couple days on the ventilator, but passed away this morning.
I'm sorry to hear that, brother. That really sucks.

mcnuttz

Super Duper Moderator
Staff member
I’m diabetic so I’m thinking about doing it. Don’t want to die.

But I’m not making my kids or wife do it or anything.
Makes a lot of sense and I would likely make a similar choice if in your shoes.

My family's been exposed a few times for extended periods of time with no negative reaction, so we are not sweating it.

Obviously our kids get regular vaccines, but not always the flu.

I'm glad we have the right to choose.

jsmith6919

Classless Shitpainter

Eric Clapton on vaccine passports being required in the UK to attend concerts

Chocolate Lab

@p1_ Did you happen to hear the Musers this morning? I don't listen as often as I used to, but hey, camp is starting up, right?

So Jub goes on this total rant about people who don't want the vaccine and how stupid they are. Said even "their boy" Sean Hannity has finally come around and recommends the vaccine. (I don't like Hannity, I don't think he's very smart, but the few times I've seen bits of his show he was always pro-vax, so I don't know where he got that. Probably CNN.) Total insanity. They just cannot stay away from politics. Guess I'm done with them except for maybe some 8:40 bits.

Again, fuck the CCP for the deaths and the division and this entire fiasco.

p1_

@p1_ Did you happen to hear the Musers this morning? I don't listen as often as I used to, but hey, camp is starting up, right?

So Jub goes on this total rant about people who don't want the vaccine and how stupid they are. Said even "their boy" Sean Hannity has finally come around and recommends the vaccine. (I don't like Hannity, I don't think he's very smart, but the few times I've seen bits of his show he was always pro-vax, so I don't know where he got that. Probably CNN.) Total insanity. They just cannot stay away from politics. Guess I'm done with them except for maybe some 8:40 bits.

Again, fuck the CCP for the deaths and the division and this entire fiasco.
I havent heard them in a while. I heard a similar sort of rant recently, and can't recall which of them was spewing it. I wish they could just let it go.

Top Bottom