The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Average FDA approval is about 12 years. Preclinical testing alone takes an average of 3.5 years. Yeah no way they rushed this through just for political reasons :/

Source(s)-

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So now this State Health Director can decide to imprison people? In Mississippi, of all places? You cannot be serious.

In reading about it, I guess if you declare something a Life Threatening Disease, you can make these orders and it's a misdemeanor if violated. How long until they call climate change or whatever "injustice" of the day Life Threatening and extend this to anything they want?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So now this State Health Director can decide to imprison people? In Mississippi, of all places? You cannot be serious.

In reading about it, I guess if you declare something a Life Threatening Disease, you can make these orders and it's a misdemeanor if violated. How long until they call climate change or whatever "injustice" of the day Life Threatening and extend this to anything they want?
Exactly.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Interesting how the drum beat sometimes is that the economically challenged welfare population is probably the least vaccinated. I bet if you required it to get food stamps, there would be a stampede.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Biden: we can't force you to get vaccinated!

Biden: incentivizes companies to do the mandating for them.

Me: you just did what you said you could not do?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Biden: we can't force you to get vaccinated!

Biden: incentivizes companies to do the mandating for them.

Me: you just did what you said you could not do?
Yeah, one of our school districts here turned down millions in federal relief funding under the Relief act for this very reason. The government loves to give you free shit with strings attached that you do exactly what they want. This is no different. "Incentivize" is just a fancy way of saying to do this or their competition will which will ultimately put them out of business and ruin them. The Federal Government loves to use this as a way to over reach their power.

Top Bottom