The Coronavirus Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I do not have any criticisms about individuals who do not get the Covid vaccinations but I am curious as to the reasons Why. There is some factor or factors that apparently brings this position to their individual determination and I am interested in knowing what the mindset is. I have children some of which got the vaccinations and others who do not intend to get the vaccination but they won’t tell me what brought them to make this decision. Anyone care to divulge their reasons?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I’m diabetic so I’m thinking about doing it. Don’t want to die.

But I’m not making my kids or wife do it or anything.

It makes sense in your case. Your kids have pretty much zero chance of getting ill beyond a cold. Kids are not really in danger at all.

I had covid last summer and did fine. I do not feel it would be beneficial for me to get a vaccine. I don't trust that shit.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I do not have any criticisms about individuals who do not get the Covid vaccinations but I am curious as to the reasons Why. There is some factor or factors that apparently brings this position to their individual determination and I am interested in knowing what the mindset is. I have children some of which got the vaccinations and others who do not intend to get the vaccination but they won’t tell me what brought them to make this decision. Anyone care to divulge their reasons?
I try my best to be as medication free as possible. There are consequences to all chemicals going into your body. I generally do not trust the FDA, big pharma or the medical community. Historically, there has been and will be many things that we think are good only to find out it was a bad idea later. Plus, my body and I'll do what I want.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I try my best to be as medication free as possible. There are consequences to all chemicals going into your body. I generally do not trust the FDA, big pharma or the medical community. Historically, there has been and is will be many things that we think are good only to find out it was a bad idea later. Plus, my body and I'll do what I want.
Thank you. We are made up of chemistry and sometimes it takes system adjustments through medicines ( chemistry ) to treat imbalances in the body.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you. We are made up of chemistry and sometimes it takes system adjustments through medicines ( chemistry ) to treat imbalances in the body.
Honestly I'm probably in the group of people that would get it if I was at the doctors office and they offered me the shot right there. But I'm not motivated enough by the benefits and potential risks to go out of my way to get the vaccine. It's like the flu shot to me. I don't ever go out of my way to get it. Not saying I wouldn't but there really isn't an incentive for me to do it. And no some government lottery to win some money doesn't sway me either. But then again I don't really go out of my way to get a lottery ticket either.

That may sound like a lame excuse but it's the truth.

Sheik

There was a pretty big argument on our patio this afternoon between 3 elderly men that come to our place to eat twice a week.

2 of them have gotten the shot, the other guy hasn’t and won’t. They’re all in their 70s.

One of the guys shouted at the unvaccinated guy, “YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH, UR GUNNA DIE!!!”

The other dude said “FUCK YOU!! If you think we haven’t had it or been exposed in the last year and a half, you should be checked for dementia, you crusty fuck.”.

Something like that, it had us rolling.

Iamtdg

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good, keep the heat on. These dictator motherfuckers will eventually get the fucking message.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Honestly I'm probably in the group of people that would get it if I was at the doctors office and they offered me the shot right there. But I'm not motivated enough by the benefits and potential risks to go out of my way to get the vaccine. It's like the flu shot to me. I don't ever go out of my way to get it. Not saying I wouldn't but there really isn't an incentive for me to do it. And no some government lottery to win some money doesn't sway me either. But then again I don't really go out of my way to get a lottery ticket either.

That may sound like a lame excuse but it's the truth.
Okay. Thanks. Here there are several Doctors offices that offer the vaccination as well as pharmacies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Okay. Thanks. Here there are several Doctors offices that offer the vaccination as well as pharmacies.
Yeah the pharmacies here offer it too. I've thought about it. But then again sitting in a chair for 15 mins at the Walmart pharmacy doesn't sound fun either.

Top Bottom