The Coronavirus Thread...

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Weird how the body like does it’s job and shit, huh?
Yeah, and another example of just how deceptive the CDC, Fauci, ect. have been downplaying natural immunity specifically, and overstating the efficacy of the vaccines.
Almost like they're...bought by big pharma.
No, couldn't be that, could it?
I say sarcastically.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, and another example of just how deceptive the CDC, Fauci, ect. have been downplaying natural immunity specifically, and overstating the efficacy of the vaccines.
Almost like they're...bought by big pharma.
No, couldn't be that, could it?
I say sarcastically.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Saw where Alex Berenson was finally banned from Twitter for posting this.. all true.

ZeroClub

UFA
There was a study done in Israel recently that indicates people who have had a prior Covid infection are much less likely to get infected with the Delta variant than people that have had both doses of an MRNA vaccine.
FWIW - Here's a link to the study: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1.full.pdf

This study has not been peer reviewed and there are some significant methodological issues (esp., lack of standard testing protocol) and other potential between-group confounding variables.

Among their findings, the authors state: "Notably, individuals who were previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and
given a single dose of the BNT162b2 vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant" (i.e., people who previously had the virus and who also took the vaccine were the least likely to get infected).

Also, "No COVID19-related deaths were recorded in our cohorts."

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Saw where Alex Berenson was finally banned from Twitter for posting this.. all true.

Many vaccines don't stop infection and logically any infected person with a contagious disease can transmit.
What these vaccines do is prepare the body to fight the infection to keep it as mild as possible.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Holy. Shit.

I wish this were fake but I don't think it is.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Holy. Shit.

I wish this were fake but I don't think it is.
It's not, they started on it a couple months ago. Also building this now which will take awhile to finish means they have no intention of lifting any lockdown measures, it's just going to get worse

p1_

DCC 4Life
How can Australians be this stupid?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
  • Props
Reactions: p1_

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
How can Australians be this stupid?
You'd think them having started as a prison colony they'd have more balls but they're surprisingly compliant af

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom