The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

If Trump had tweeted this they'd be nonstop calling him a fascist and for his impeachment

p1_

DCC 4Life
I guess I underestimate how many people are misinformed. I think I heard Shapiro say something a few weeks ago, something like a new poll showed something like 49% of Dems thought fully half the people infected had to go to the hospital, and also thought young people were dropping like flies. Incredible. I guess that's what happens when you only listen to the Enemy of the People.

Wait, here it is, just a small snip:
I know theyre making a point, but why state the stats in terms of political affiliation? Dumb asses fall across the spectrum.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I guess I underestimate how many people are misinformed. I think I heard Shapiro say something a few weeks ago, something like a new poll showed something like 49% of Dems thought fully half the people infected had to go to the hospital, and also thought young people were dropping like flies. Incredible. I guess that's what happens when you only listen to the Enemy of the People.

Wait, here it is, just a small snip:
The media and Dems know the vast majority of the people are stupid. Hell, they have control of our kids education. They are educating our kids to believe what they want. They want a stupid public. Much easier to control. We have got to end that part of it or we might lose this battle.

Cotton

Staff member

If Trump had tweeted this they'd be nonstop calling him a fascist and for his impeachment
Holy fuck. I had to go to the tweet to make sure this was real. They can absolutely go fuck themselves. You want a war? Because this is how you get a war.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Well they tried the lottery and free burgers to convince you to get a vaccine. So now comes the punishment phase if you don't get the vaccine.

Damn I wasn't against getting a vaccine but the rebel in me now says fuck the vaccine.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
You can admin this board from Leavenworth right? Right?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I know theyre making a point, but why state the stats in terms of political affiliation? Dumb asses fall across the spectrum.
I suspect it's simply where each gets their information. If you just watch mainstream news and read social media, you believe it's a combination of the Spanish Flu and the Black Death.

If you aren't such an authority worshipper and get your news from other sources and actually research things yourself, you get a clearer picture.

And BTW, this was done by some polling/research company, not a partisan news outlet.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

What the fuck are they going to do? Walk up to people on the street that aren't wearing a mask and demand to see their papers?

Where have we saw this before...?

Cotton

Staff member
What the fuck are they going to do? Walk up to people on the street that aren't wearing a mask and demand to see their papers?

It is Gestapo thinking. I am still absolutely floored that the official account for POTUS tweeted that. It is unreal to me.

"THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES!"

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Eh empty threats from a guy who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. If you want to convince people to get the vaccine who haven't this isn't the way to do it.

Cotton

Staff member
Eh empty threats from a guy who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. If you want to convince people to get the vaccine who haven't this isn't the way to do it.
They are making shit up as they go because they have no idea what they're doing.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Top Bottom