The Coronavirus Thread...

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It is Gestapo thinking. I am still absolutely floored that the official account for POTUS tweeted that. It is unreal to me.
Oh, please. Did you miss all the nonsense Trump tweeted? This is a minor blip compared to 4 years of statements coming from Trump's Twitter account. Were you "floored" from Jan 2017- Jan 2021?

For the record, I don't agree with Biden's statement either.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Oh, please. Did you miss all the nonsense Trump tweeted? This is a minor blip compared to 4 years of statements coming from Trump's Twitter account. Were you "floored" from Jan 2017- Jan 2021?

Yes, a shit ton of times I was floored by what Trump said. It pissed me off half the time, because so many of those times he should have just kept his mouth shut. But, I wasn't comparing presidents.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Trump floored us many times. That doesn't make this any less distasteful though.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Way too many of Trump's tweets were absolutely moronic, juvenile, and counterproductive. No doubt about it. They did neither him nor the country any good.

I guess the difference is this one feels like a threat, not just buffoonish nonsense.

But at least in this part of the country we've been ignoring the vaunted "guidance" anyway.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Guarantee there will be tons of people who have been screaming from the top of their lungs to follow the CDC's advice over the past year who will now argue that people need to continue to wear masks. They're probably on your Facebook timeline right now.

You can't have it both ways. Now they're the ones questioning the medical experts.

Oh, the irony.

Cotton

Staff member
Guarantee there will be tons of people who have been screaming from the top of their lungs to follow the CDC's advice over the past year who will now argue that people need to continue to wear masks. They're probably on your Facebook timeline right now.

You can't have it both ways. Now they're the ones questioning the medical experts.

Oh, the irony.
A lot of those people only follow the science when they agree with it. The minute they don't, you can stop listening to the CDC.

Cotton

Staff member

Oh, the irony.
Perfect example.

Top Bottom