The Coronavirus Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jesus, they really do think we are idiots. This shit has gotten real old real fast. And yes I realize that this is a "doctor" and I'm not a doctor so I'm just that idiot on the internet questioning a doctors authority. And yet these professionals really think we are idiots.

And yes I realize Doctor Drew isn't a medical doctor or expert in this field at all. Just find it funny how the memes online love to make fun of average Joe questioning the professionals.

Iamtdg

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Jesus, they really do think we are idiots. This shit has gotten real old real fast. And yes I realize that this is a "doctor" and I'm not a doctor so I'm just that idiot on the internet questioning a doctors authority. And yet these professionals really think we are idiots.

And yes I realize Doctor Drew isn't a medical doctor or expert in this field at all. Just find it funny how the memes online love to make fun of average Joe questioning the professionals.
They have been lying to us this whole time. I just hope enough of the American people are fed up with this nonsense and start standing up to this. I never put a mask on anymore when I walk into a place. I now make them tell me to, and only once in the last two weeks have I been told to put on a mask. I think it's getting old with the working class, and they are getting fed up with telling people to wear them.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I honestly don't know what I'd do if schools were still closed here. We had 2 weeks of distance learning during the cold and snow spells and it drove me crazy. Plus my kid learned little to nothing even though we tried. It would literally be like 30 mins of computer work that day and not much else.

Top Bottom