The Coronavirus Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
A typical reaction of a person that swallowed bait, hook, line, and sinker to the contrived doom and gloom propaganda.

p1_

DCC 4Life
boy, just shows you the depth of stupidity out there in society. Its a crime that she reproduced.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

As I have said many times, the masks don't do shit. This should settle it for everyone, but it won't. They will make up some bullshit reason like, "Oh yeah, well in those states that reopened so many people had already been exposed because of the state's negligence that they already have the antibodies" or some such shit.
Maybe evolution is trying to eliminate the weakest amongst us?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
If you pan back and look at the entire situation it is easy to see that the general population is extraordinarily easy to manipulate and control.

puppets

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This had to go all the way to the state Supreme Court.... to allow people to ~checks notes~ pray with each other.

Cotton

Staff member

Fucking commies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

This had to go all the way to the state Supreme Court.... to allow people to ~checks notes~ pray with each other.
What's really fucked up is Roberts voting with the Dems again

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

"Reliable Sources"

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
"It's been really inspiring to see!"
It's been inspiring to watch these self-important TV asshats get a shot? Seriously?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

Cotton

Staff member

These are lies. No masks or banned indoor activities in Texas and the numbers are dropping rapidly. Stop fucking lying to people, "scientists".

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I work for the University System of Georgia, and most of our employees have been working strictly remote since the Friday before St. Patty's in 2020. I've been going in several days a week, but most folks haven't been back in the building since.

Just received an email that everyone is to resume in-office work on May 1st.

:towel

Top Bottom