The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

So, if being outdoors helps, wtf are we locking people in their homes? This dude just makes shit up as he goes.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
^^ And the Musers were obviously triggered about the Rangers' full capacity yesterday, even with the roof open and the sun shining in. Craig was really bothered that some friends from out of state texted him asking what was wrong with Texas. George said it was another case of us looking bad to everyone. :doh

• Angry
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

Staff member
^^ And the Musers were obviously triggered about the Rangers' full capacity yesterday, even with the roof open and the sun shining in. Craig was really bothered that some friends from out of state texted him asking what was wrong with Texas. George said it was another case of us looking bad to everyone. :doh
Cases plummeting. Yeah, Texas must be doing something wrong.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Wait a minute, so are we saying we should have been outdoors the whole time being active instead of sitting on ass, getting fatter and then receiving a Krispy Kreme reward for getting vaccinated?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Wait a minute, so are we saying we should have been outdoors the whole time being active instead of sitting on ass, getting fatter and then receiving a Krispy Kreme reward for getting vaccinated?
Yep.

Cotton

Staff member
None of this has made any sense. I mean at Taco Bell, they grab the bag with your food in it and place it in a bin and then have you take it out of the bin. YOU JUST FUCKING TOUCHED THE BAG, WHY DIDNT YOU JUST HAND IT TO ME??

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
None of this has made any sense. I mean at Taco Bell, they grab the bag with your food in it and place it in a bin and then have you take it out of the bin. YOU JUST FUCKING TOUCHED THE BAG, WHY DIDNT YOU JUST HAND IT TO ME??
Burger King requires you to put your card in a bin so they can grab it with plastic gloves. Then puts it back in the bin to give it back to you. Its so stupid it cracks me up every time.

Cotton

Staff member
Burger King requires you to put your card in a bin so they can grab it with plastic gloves. Then puts it back in the bin to give it back to you. Its so stupid it cracks me up every time.
What's the damn point? Good lord.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
They should have their cashiers tell customers:

"It puts the credit card in the basket"

the more sexually ambiguous the cashier the better

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
wow, for Canada being considered such a nice culture, they sure have gone militant on covid issues since all this shit sharted

was a fence really necessary? Seems like a road blockade would have been more than adequate (not that I'm advocating for either)

Cotton

Staff member

As I have said many times, the masks don't do shit. This should settle it for everyone, but it won't. They will make up some bullshit reason like, "Oh yeah, well in those states that reopened so many people had already been exposed because of the state's negligence that they already have the antibodies" or some such shit.

Top Bottom