The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You should see the people with criminal cases that call the morning of court and claim to have a fever and can't come.
Does the judge let them get away with this? Are his hands kind of tied and he has too?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You should see the people with criminal cases that call the morning of court and claim to have a fever and can't come.
I have had several unemployment cases which got second chances because the guy claimed COVID.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does the judge let them get away with this? Are his hands kind of tied and he has too?
Yeah the judges hands are tied. The Missouri Supreme Court handed down orders to not let anyone showing certain symptoms or contact with a positive covid case in the building. Hell they take all our temperatures when we go in the court house too.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah the judges hands are tied. The Missouri Supreme Court handed down orders to not let anyone showing certain symptoms or contact with a positive covid case in the building. Hell they take all our temperatures when we go in the court house too.
Damn that's fucked up

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

This is just trolling people at this point, "watch me make them pay to open now"

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This is just trolling people at this point, "watch me make them pay to open now"
Pay a fee??? You can shove that shit up your ass. And, what sucks is people will pay it because they are fucking starving to death and desperate.

Cotton

Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Our kids went back in August, and it has been great.

The kids are checked as they get on the bus or as they step out of the car.

Everyone wears masks.

Parents are no longer allowed in the school.

They have to wash their hands all day long.

They eat lunch in their classroom.

It's not perfect for sure, but they're back in school. My oldest daughter is in high school and she's been sent home 3x for a week due to contact tracing.

The county superintendent has a Friday afternoon message where he reviews the covid trends and he's been very upfront when there are scares...even readying us all to go totally virtual back in December. It never got that bad though. Folks joke a lot about Georgia right now and sometimes it's warranted, but we are very much thankful for the state's efforts to get us back to normal.

Cotton

Staff member
Our kids went back in August, and it has been great.

The kids are checked as they get on the bus or as they step out of the car.

Everyone wears masks.

Parents are no longer allowed in the school.

They have to wash their hands all day long.

They eat lunch in their classroom.

It's not perfect for sure, but they're back in school. My oldest daughter is in high school and she's been sent home 3x for a week due to contact tracing.

The county superintendent has a Friday afternoon message where he reviews the covid trends and he's been very upfront when there are scares...even readying us all to go totally virtual back in December. It never got that bad though. Folks joke a lot about Georgia right now and sometimes it's warranted, but we are very much thankful for the state's efforts to get us back to normal.
How you described it is almost exactly how it is in Texas with our schools. And, we have also had all restaurants open in limited seating capacity for months now.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
How you described it is almost exactly how it is in Texas with our schools. And, we have also had all restaurants open in limited seating capacity for months now.
Most of the chain restaurants around here recently opened up indoor dining where it'd only been drivethru for awhile, but our local sit-down joints have been wide open since back in the summer with minimal distancing.

They are just now trying to push a mask mandate, as deaths spiked over the last couple weeks.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

This MFer comes up to me with this bullshit and he is not going to like how it ends.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
At the wet market?

Can I still call it Kung Flu or not?

I expected nothing from the WHO other than totally absolving China in all of this.

Nothing to see here.

Top Bottom