The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Our tax dollars are paying for this bullshit

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Fuck all the way off
This is probably getting pretty close to part of the real reason for all the propaganda about this “pandemic” Of course Uncle Sam would foot the bill and all is right with the world.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This is probably getting pretty close to part of the real reason the propaganda about this “pandemic”is about. Uncle Sam would foot the bill and all is right with the world.
It's a blatant kickback to big pharma, just like Biden rescinding Trumps EO on lowering prices on insulin and epi-pens

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Tell me again why we need to rejoin this organization and start funding it again?
WHO is the mouthpiece for China and now the US is again supporting a system that they Pay thru the nose to hear mostly fabrications.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Fuck recalling Newsom. This fucknut needs to be removed and never allowed to run again.
They actually let this narcissistic fuck write a book about his response to covid, and they keep vilifying DeSantis who didn't destroy his states economy and is doing way better by the numbers

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They actually let this narcissistic fuck write a book about his response to covid, and they keep vilifying DeSantis who didn't destroy his states economy and is doing way better by the numbers
Yep, it's unreal.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Old enough to remember when claiming anything other than Cuomo handling Covid perfectly made you a deluded Fox drone science denier.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Old enough to remember when claiming anything other than Cuomo handling Covid perfectly made you a deluded Fox drone science denier.
What the hell were you doing awake at 3:08am? Even if you're east coast it would have been 4am. Do you not sleep?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What the hell were you doing awake at 3:08am? Even if you're east coast it would have been 4am. Do you not sleep?
:lol Part time insomniac. If I wake up in the middle of the night and ever get on my phone, it's over for a couple of hours. :nodno

Top Bottom