The Coronavirus Thread...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I can't understand for the God damn life of me why anyone would be so willing to accept any politician overstepping their authority like that. I know a lot of people hate it but there's a scary number of people that defend this shit. This shouldn't be a partisan issue.

Freedom over everything.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I can't understand for the God damn life of me why anyone would be so willing to accept any politician overstepping their authority like that. I know a lot of people hate it but there's a scary number of people that defend this shit. This shouldn't be a partisan issue.

Freedom over everything.
Yeah I don't get how the first question anyone asks any politician isn't- "how do you propose to limit your interactions with us?"

Followed up by- "Why are you still here?"

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Freedom over everything.
Freedom over everything is dead fucking on. I would give my life for this country if it called. I know, brazen internet dude typing and shit, but I absolutely would.

I'm not talking in the military. Most of the threats to this country are not from overseas at the moment. I am here to defend this country from domestic terrorism.

I will take up arms whenever needed, and I would hope most patriots feel the same. I will not let the greatest country on earth fall to these Marxist pieces of shit without a fight.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
This from the people who declared the virus was almost certain death at the onset of the pandemic. That statement was supposed to be an expert opinion that has since been proven totally wrong. Now some 6 months later they have discovered the virus can become airborne and flutter around for hours in some cases.

Just how much is anyone to believe these institutional sage findings that at the onset they were proclaiming doomsday results when they really knew zip about the virus and now have this convenient enlightenment about the horrors of floating viruses when the President is about to show that the results of being infected can be as simple in some cases as a low grade fever and recovery within a couple of days.

Who is buying this?

p1_

DCC 4Life
I havent spent any time in Off Topic, Im glad you started this thread. 6 months into this shit, Im sick of hanging out at home. GD chinese.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This is the stupidest fucking thing I have seen since this whole nonsense started, and I have seen some pretty stupid shit so far.

Top Bottom