The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’ll let you guys know when it’s time to start worrying about Coronavirus.

You guys can relax.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I saw today where stocks for disinfectant products like Clorox are at an all time high.

So there are some winners in all of this.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
11 confirmed cases in San Antonio
Yea because they quarantined all the cruise ship cases to Lackland AFB

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
11 confirmed cases in San Antonio
This is just more evidence of how shitty our main stream media is. They report this to make it look like the infected originated there without saying they were moved there to be quarantined. Whatever makes orange man bad is how they all tilt now

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is just more evidence of how shitty our main stream media is. They report this to make it look like the infected originated there without saying they were moved there to be quarantined. Whatever makes orange man bad is how they all tilt now
Yep. That darn fake news media.

I am sorry, but when it comes to a possible pandemic, I would rather error on the side of caution.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yep. That darn fake news media.

I am sorry, but when it comes to a possible pandemic, I would rather error on the side of caution.
So would I, but this is reactionary partisan bullshit

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I only replied that because of the California talk. Whether they are quarantined or not the virus is here. I didnt think it originated here but things can go wrong so I will just be on the safe side.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The way the MSM is covering this is despicable.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
The way the MSM is covering this is despicable.
Thank you. What I have yet to read is just how lethal this thing is. I have heard there is a 2.5% mortality rate, in which instance, who gives a shit? Seriously people, be it Swine Flu, Ebola, Avian Flu, whatever you want to call it, it hasn’t really amounted to a damn thing. This will be no different. And if i’m wrong, then the world is over and who cares anyway?

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
It’s not much of a threat “health “ wise with that 2% mortality and most being elderly and compromised. But economically it’s kicking ass.

Top Bottom