The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Do you guys notice they’re only reporting a spike in cases, not deaths?
The local news had been showing graphics that showed cases, hospitalizations and deaths. Now they are only showing active cases, recovered, and new cases. The death and hospitalization numbers ended this morning. It's almost like they have an agenda.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The local news had been showing graphics that showed cases, hospitalizations and deaths. Now they are only showing active cases, recovered, and new cases. The death and hospitalization numbers ended this morning. It's almost like they have an agenda.
They do. It’s to keep the masses in hysteria.

Cotton

Staff member
Here is what I'm talking about. The number of "new" cases as compared to the number of deaths. Notice the death rate dropping while the new cases spike? This is not getting worse. We are just testing more. If it were getting worse that death line would be going the other direction. I really hate the fucking media.

Capture.PNG

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yep. And, it's working.
Has the media mentioned the correlation between the spikes in cases and the hundreds of thousands of dirty sweaty “protesters” bumping into each other every day for a month or more?

I guess it’s the fault of all the people trying to make a living. The virus is a BLM card carrying member I guess.

Cotton

Staff member
Has the media mentioned the correlation between the spikes in cases and the hundreds of thousands of dirty sweaty “protesters” bumping into each other every day for a month or more?

I guess it’s the fault of all the people trying to make a living. The virus is a BLM card carrying member I guess.
Nope, but this morning they did beat on Trump this morning for the event that's being planned at Mount Rushmore. Yet, not one mention of the 100s of thousands of people that were asshole to elbow in the protests. They probably just forgot to mention it I'm sure.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

EbbwhYgX0AQ17o6.jpg

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Here is what I'm talking about. The number of "new" cases as compared to the number of deaths. Notice the death rate dropping while the new cases spike? This is not getting worse. We are just testing more. If it were getting worse that death line would be going the other direction. I really hate the fucking media.

View attachment 690695

My sister in law got tested because she thinks she was exposed to it. No symptoms whatsoever. People are freaking out and getting tested. The more the media reports on the growth, the more people will be tested.

If they were responsible, they’d report the facts. Instead of treating this like an outbreak, they could explain with honesty what’s going on. People are testing more as more tests are available, the more positive tests reported, the more the death rate goes down.

They’re acting like they don’t know that. You think if people were dying more frequently that they wouldn’t be pumping those stats?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

cml750

Not So New Member

This shit is never going away.
The more young healthy people get it the better and the closer we get to herd immunity. It is not that bad on otherwise healthy people. My wife and daughter both had it and were not that bad. I think I had it also since I was sick at the same time but my test came back negative. I will get an antibody test in the near future to confirm. Older people and people with underlying conditions definitely need to take precautions and likely need to stay self quarantined. The fact that this is an election year combined with the mainstream media giving up all credibility in the name of "take out Trump at all cost the truth be damned" lead to mass hysteria for a disease that is not anywhere close to being as bad as advertised.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom