The Coronavirus Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Damn, saw that Herman Cain got hospitalized with the virus.

Of course the lefties are full of well-wishes and support. They're all blaming the Tulsa rally even though there's no way to prove that.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If I have one criticism of Fauci, it’s that he says a lot of words, and they flow out of him like water, but he’s not really saying anything. He’s a walking hypothesis.

Rand Paul went on a 7 minute rant about statistics proving out that children could safely return to school based on evidence around the world.

Fauci turns his mic on and fuckin says “I agree it would be nice to get children back to school.”

He didn’t refute the statistics, didn’t offer a rebuttal to Paul’s words, just was mostly like warm on his response.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Damn, saw that Herman Cain got hospitalized with the virus.

Of course the lefties are full of well-wishes and support. They're all blaming the Tulsa rally even though there's no way to prove that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Governor Abbott just mandated masks in Texas. I don't love him a ton right now.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Governor Abbott just mandated masks in Texas. I don't love him a ton right now.
He's been bending to the left quite a damn bit lately. I'm still not gonna wear a mask

Cotton

Staff member
He's been bending to the left quite a damn bit lately. I'm still not gonna wear a mask
I'm not either. The order has a $250 fine attached to it after the first offense. I'll pay the fine.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'm not either. The order has a $250 fine attached to it after the first offense. I'll pay the fine.
I know which stores won't enforce it, but yea if it comes to it Ill pay the fine before I wear it

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Who wants to bet Newsom lets the protesters do whatever they want

Cotton

Staff member

If they were trying to be a better news outlet, the headline would read, "Turns out Trump was right".

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sure, I also think there is a ton of testing being done on people with no symptoms. Shit my child has a surgery scheduled in a week and now she has to go in for a virus test. So you're starting to catch a lot of cases that would have gone undiagnosed compared to early on where we were only testing people that showed symptoms. Throw in things like false positives with the mass amount of testing we are doing and you're going to have some really deceiving results.

Which by the way I'm really dreading shoving something up a one and a half year olds nose 3 days before she has to have serious surgery but we do what we are told on this stuff.

Cotton

Staff member
Sure, I also think there is a ton of testing being done on people with no symptoms. Shit my child has a surgery scheduled in a week and now she has to go in for a virus test. So you're starting to catch a lot of cases that would have gone undiagnosed compared to early on where we were only testing people that showed symptoms. Throw in things like false positives with the mass amount of testing we are doing and you're going to have some really deceiving results.

Which by the way I'm really dreading shoving something up a one and a half year olds nose 3 days before she has to have serious surgery but we do what we are told on this stuff.
Yep, same. My wife has to have shoulder surgery and she has to be tested the day before the surgery.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Do you guys notice they’re only reporting a spike in cases, not deaths?

Top Bottom