Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

But we need to keep bars and gyms closed :/

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Meh, I don't know why Patrick's statement is so controversial. I understand what he's saying.

Now it's probably a bit of a false choice, sure. But he's just saying he'd rather take that risk than have our economy and system of government collapse to the point that we turn into something very different from the prosperous and free country his generation got to enjoy.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Meh, I don't know why Patrick's statement is so controversial. I understand what he's saying.

Now it's probably a bit of a false choice, sure. But he's just saying he'd rather take that risk than have our economy and system of government collapse to the point that we turn into something very different from the prosperous and free country his generation got to enjoy.

Yeah, poor choice of words for sure but I agree

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

These fucking hypocrites :lol

We're having our normal 15-20 person party for the 4th and the govt can go fuck themselves

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m so pissed. Two different customers over the last week to tens days have lost a mother and a husband, and you can see their heart breaking as they explain they weren’t able to see them as they were dying in the hospital.

I really want to get out of California at some point. A state where one person can’t be with their loved one while they’re dying, and the state will make fucking sure of that. But in other parts of the state you have motherfuckers arm and arm looting and trashing other people’s property, but your gutless Governor won’t say shit about it.

Fuck Newsome. Inconsistent twat.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I’m not really even pissed anymore. Just exhausted with the double standard.
Yep, I'm at the point where I will not wear a mask and know the stores around me that agree with me.

Top Bottom