The Coronavirus Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I apparently missed this part of the story. I assume the governor would not allow people to assemble? I have been in and out trying to get some medical stuff put together. It’s a pain in the butt trying to get in a hospital now if you don’t have a virus or emergency.
His video is 8 minutes long but if you listen to the whole thing he mentions all of it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
His video is 8 minutes long but if you listen to the whole thing he mentions all of it.
I can’t remember that I heard all the video. As I said I had a hectic week and it will continue this week. Anyway I wasn’t disagreeing with what he said I was commenting that think he could have mitigated some of the flak he was getting if he has maybe made a transition to being common citizen commenting. And I didn’t disagree with anything he said. I did mention an oath but I wasn’t clear about what the issue of unconstitutionality was and I’m still not clear but I doubt I will back track and review it not a big issue to me but thanks for the response.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
@L.T. Fan

Hope things go smoother for you.

If I can help set up a home delivery, or whatever, let me know.
Thank you. I can handle all that. It’s a mad house trying to get medical things taken care of now. The hospitals are almost like getting into Ft Knox and the screening requirements are difficult because most of the diagnostic centers for screening testing are over run with virus testing and the ongoing drug testing. The Doctors are doing virtual office visits and the support staffs are working out of their homes so the communications are more layered. It frustrating but you do what you gotta do.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have to say that since I have to wear a mask for 10 hours a day through the week, I feel weird having it off unless I am at home.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I have to say that since I have to wear a mask for 10 hours a day through the week, I feel weird having it off unless I am at home.
I don't know how you do it. I wore one for about 2 hours the other day and my ears were already sore.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I’m proud to say I ha e not yet worn a mask anywhere I have been. And I refuse until my employer mandates it. Come at me, bro.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

This is literal fear-mongering from a supposed unbiased mainstream news organization.
Yeah this is just made up crap by news people but on the other hand you have medical doctors saying the actual deaths are likely much less because hospitals are stuffing the claims box with Medicare as to the death results because they get paid substantially more. It’s all a lot of manipulating for money and political reasons and you have to be weak minded not to see how this manipulation game is a bizarre movement to control a bunch of people who are otherwise in different circumstances pretty intelligent. The manufactured fear and panic is something that is almost unbelievable to me.

Top Bottom