The Coronavirus Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This program needs to be stalled and possibly shut down. It is the most risk to the economy than any other program.
Why is that?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

:picard

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
My only guess is that they don't want people lingering in the store. Get in, get out.

Cotton

Staff member
My only guess is that they don't want people lingering in the store. Get in, get out.
Yeah, but who the fuck gets to decide what is essential?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Saw earlier they were making stuff like bugspray non-essential, I don't know about where you live but with the size of the mosquitoes we get it is absolutely essential.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It's typical give an inch they'll take a mile govt overreach

Cotton

Staff member
Saw earlier they were making stuff like bugspray non-essential, I don't know about where you live but with the size of the mosquitoes we get it is absolutely essential.
That's what I'm saying. It's fucking communist that any restrictions are being implemented, but now they get to decide what is essential for me? GTFOH

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
All it's going to do is make folks drive further to get what they want, or just steal it

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Well I don't know about yall but I'm definitely safe

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Why is that?
Going in it has the highest potential for loss because the failures in the small business sector is very high. There needs to be some diligence performed in accordance the the loan guidelines already established by the SBA.

As I understand things about the program that is proposed it’s very austere as to the qualifications. It has an initial qualifying factor that if you keep all the employees on the payroll and use the funds to pay them even though the business is doing limited production, the money will be considered a grant and will not need to be repaid. Or if you take the funds and lay-off the people then it will be considered. There is too much room for subterfuge in both facets of the program and the recourse is potentially a big collection problem.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I don’t care enough to actually find out why, but I assume they want to block it because they want illegals to get checks in the bill, or maybe they want more funding for planned parenthood because people are just staying home and fucking much more which will lead to unwanted pregnancies. Or maybe they want funding for PETA or some shit.

Top Bottom