The Beer Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I decided not to post a long explanation of why this is stupid and why this Angry Messcan is saying stupid shit. I think he has made all my points for me.

Fucking dumbass. I can tell you this, @Angrymesscan, you continue to troll like this and you are gone. This is the only warning I will give you. Take it to heart or don't, but I don't bluff.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I decided not to post a long explanation of why this is stupid and why this Angry Messcan is saying stupid shit. I think he has made all my points for me.

Fucking dumbass. I can tell you this, @Angrymesscan, you continue to troll like this and you are gone. This is the only warning I will give you. Take it to heart or don't, but I don't bluff.
I posted that I don’t pick my beer based on advertising, you got your panties in a bunch, said I had no principles and started calling me names.
Go fuck yourself, you make fun of the “Nazi” regime of the Zzzzzone and come here threatening to ban me, because you don’t like what you think are my political views of which you know jackshit.
have at it little racist Hitler wannabe…

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty sure people aren’t deciding what to drink because of a company’s stance. But deciding what NOT to drink. Huge difference.
Yeah no kidding. Beer company decides to come out white supremacist with a big old Nazi Symbol on the can and I'm supposed to believe that should just be ignored. "but it's all about the taste! What are you a 16 year old girl caring about the marketing?"

Yes that's an extreme example but this is a dumb argument for someone to make. An extreme example of something we can all agree we hate (Nazis) just makes it more obvious.

Cotton

Staff member
I posted that I don’t pick my beer based on advertising, you got your panties in a bunch, said I had no principles and started calling me names.
Go fuck yourself, you make fun of the “Nazi” regime of the Zzzzzone and come here threatening to ban me, because you don’t like what you think are my political views of which you know jackshit.
have at it little racist Hitler wannabe…
Peace out.

Cotton

Staff member
And, that's the last post I will make about that in this thread.

Cotton

Staff member
In case this isn't obvious to anyone, these reports appear to be not true.
God damn it. I found it from two tweets and was in a hurry. Normally I double check shit before I post it. I missed on this one it looks like.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Which thread has housed the most bans?
It used to be confined to more controversial threads.

But hey, let's get all hot and bothered in the Beer Thread

This used to be a cool place to talk about...beer.

Not about advertising and certainly not the goddamn trans community.

Rant was the guy who made the old Beer Thread(s). He would be ashamed at this.

Top Bottom