The Beer Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm trying to remember which Mexican beer I hate. I keep confusing Modelo and Tecate but I think it was Tecate I hated. Whichever one it was, it was the worst beer I've ever had.
Yeah, had to be Tecate. Modelo is excellent.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I’ve never based my beer choice by advertising, couldn’t care less. Seems what a teenage girl would do.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I’ve never based my beer choice by advertising, couldn’t care less. Seems what a teenage girl would do.
That's a stupid take but hey you do you.

Cotton

Staff member
And you base your life on who pitches you? So you have zero capacity to make your own choices. Makes sense.
I have 100% capacity to make my own decisions. Are you really this stupid?

Cotton

Staff member
A product jumps into the political arena with controversial advertising. I decide I don’t like that advertising and stop buying their product. And then this dumb shit jumps in here and tells me I can’t make my own choices. Jesus Christ, troll, just go away.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
A product jumps into the political arena with controversial advertising. I decide I don’t like that advertising and stop buying their product. And then this dumb shit jumps in here and tells me I can’t make my own choices. Jesus Christ, troll, just go away.
So Bud Light was your go to beer?

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
It’s called the free market you dumb shit. Businesses have every right to advertise how they want. And we have every right to tell them to fuck off.
When did I say otherwise? Am I the one condemning a company for their advertising? Did I say you don’t have the right to buy whichever beer you like?

Cotton

Staff member
When did I say otherwise? Am I the one condemning a company for their advertising? Did I say you don’t have the right to buy whichever beer you like?
I’m currently posting from my phone but will reply in length when I get to a computer. You said I couldn’t make own choices and then turn around and say I have the right to choose any beer I want to drink.

Again..,

Dumb shit

Top Bottom