The Artificial Intelligence Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
AI generated a Cowboys fight song:

Sure, here is a fight song for the Dallas Cowboys:
Dallas Cowboys
(Verse 1) We're the Dallas Cowboys, We're the best in the land, We're here to win, And we'll never back down.
(Chorus) We're the Cowboys, We're the pride of Dallas, We're the team that never gives up, We're the team that always wins.
(Verse 2) We've got the best players, We've got the best coaches, We've got the best fans, And we've got the best team spirit.
(Chorus) We're the Cowboys, We're the pride of Dallas, We're the team that never gives up, We're the team that always wins.
(Bridge) We're coming for you, We're ready to play, We're going to win, There's no way we'll lay.
(Outro) Go Cowboys!

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
AI generated a Cowboys fight song:

Sure, here is a fight song for the Dallas Cowboys:
Dallas Cowboys
(Verse 1) We're the Dallas Cowboys, We're the best in the land, We're here to win, And we'll never back down.
(Verse 2) We've got the best players, We've got the best coaches, We've got the best fans, And we've got the best team spirit.
(Bridge) We're coming for you, We're ready to play, We're going to win, There's no way we'll lay.
(Outro) Go Cowboys!

:towel

Genghis Khan

3 things.

1. A robot saying "help improve our lives", is pretty disconcerting.

2. And this is probably the most important point, the robots need to get way more attractive. The purple butch hair simply will not do.

3. As usual, the UN should be mediating disputes between nations and fostering peace, not sticking its nose in this bullshit. We are wasting massive amounts of money and risking our autonomy paying for their agendas.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sounds like they are trying to make a version of the Wilhelm Scream type of stuff but for background actors.

In a way I get it but in another way it's bullshit.
I think it is a little deeper than that.

There was once a cheesy movie that used to play on Skinemax all the time about it in the early 1980s.

Genghis Khan

I think it is a little deeper than that.

There was once a cheesy movie that used to play on Skinemax all the time about it in the early 1980s.

It definitely feels a little untoward.

i remember that movie. I watched it for the boobs if I remember correctly.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
We need more posts in this thread so that fight song won't be at the top of the page when I come in here.

Top Bottom