The Artificial Intelligence Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You just have to believe.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The Ernster says that's the best Cowboys fight song he's ever heard.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It definitely feels a little untoward.

i remember that movie. I watched it for the boobs if I remember correctly.
It was on Skinemax. You know it had boobs.

But this was Partridge Family tits. With Albert Goddamn Finney and ex-NFL player Tim Rossovich as the goon.

Pure greatness from the era.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
AI generated a Cowboys fight song:

Sure, here is a fight song for the Dallas Cowboys:
Dallas Cowboys
(Verse 1) We're the Dallas Cowboys, We're the best in the land, We're here to win, And we'll never back down.
(Chorus) We're the Cowboys, We're the pride of Dallas, We're the team that never gives up, We're the team that always wins.
(Verse 2) We've got the best players, We've got the best coaches, We've got the best fans, And we've got the best team spirit.
(Chorus) We're the Cowboys, We're the pride of Dallas, We're the team that never gives up, We're the team that always wins.
(Bridge) We're coming for you, We're ready to play, We're going to win, There's no way we'll lay.
(Outro) Go Cowboys!
Wtf is this piece of shit?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
This AI stuff is going to put my wife out of work and she doesn’t even know it.

Last week I saw an ad for a software that she uses from time to time. It’s introducing an AI version.

I asked her if she’s thought about the possibility that authors will just buy the program with the AI capabilities to run their scripts through.

She wasn’t having it. She explained that Authors and editors are very against AI. Most are adding a disclaimer to their books now, something like “No AI used in the creation of this book.”.

I didn’t have the heart to tell her everyone has principles until they see how much money they can save by selling out.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah, fuck all that noise.

But that's probably what Jerry's doing, trying to cheat death long enough to have his consciousness uploaded into an AI-bot.

So we can enjoy him forever.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
We joked about the head in a pickle jar years ago. Looks like we're never going to be rid of the Jer'ster.

AI is only going to get better in the future. 25 years from now AI Jerry will be trading away our 3rd round pick for a player who was a bust with another team.

Top Bottom