Texans Releasing J.J. Watt

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Stupidity at its best. Trying to make it out that there are no consequences to letting Watson go in terms of dead cap. The Watt release actually frees up a lot of space.
AND, Watt is an often injured player in decline whose salary the team is eager to get rid of.

Meanwhile Watson is a top ten QB in his prime.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Instead of trading him for something, I guess they wanted him to go to the team of his choice.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
This team is all lip service. A player like watt becomes available but no we only buy bottom bin info

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

data

Forbes #1
NFL will do everything in its power to get a Green Bay Packer JJ Watt a Super Bowl ring. It will be disgusting.

The Reggie White pieces will be unending. JJ Watt using White’s old locker, befriending Sara White and the Watts & Whites shared Thanksgiving dinner. Piece ends with White singing Amazing Grace fading into commercial

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
NFL will do everything in its power to get a Green Bay Packer JJ Watt a Super Bowl ring. It will be disgusting.

The Reggie White pieces will be unending. JJ Watt using White’s old locker, befriending Sara White and the Watts & Whites shared Thanksgiving dinner. Piece ends with White singing Amazing Grace fading into commercial
:puke

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom