Sturm - The Cowboys’ offense begins season searching for an identity: Decoding Kellen Moore

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Zach Martin and Micah Parson, and that's about it.
If you are going to start over from scratch, the players you have to start with are Micah, Tyler, Zack for as long as he's able, and maybe Diggs depending on the soon to be looming contract situation.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If you are going to start over from scratch, the players you have to start with are Micah, Tyler, Zack for as long as he's able, and maybe Diggs depending on the soon to be looming contract situation.
There's plenty of youngish players who you'd want to keep around when doing something of a rebuild (Sam Williams, Jourdan Lewis, Osa, Kearse, Pollard, Jalen Tolbert, Steele as a likely backup, McGovern/Biadasz potentially, Armstrong, Gallimore, Cox, Mukuamu, Bland, etc.) but the only guys who look to be foundational are Parsons, Diggs and Tyler, with Zack just being too good despite his age to not keep around.

QB is a different beast all together.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I'd probably take an in-his-prime Tank over Tolbert.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'd probably take an in-his-prime Tank over Tolbert.
Tank right now is probably about even with Tolbert, Lamb would be at worst the 3rd WR although he would probably beat out Harper.

Tyler Smith might've been able to sneak his way somewhere on the OL but that's a tossup, and if you're adding in Martin as a starter then it's probably unlikely.

Top Bottom