Stephen Jones- Lets go on record

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Shut it down, boys! No reason to have a message board since there is no need for messages anymore.
Say anything and everything but Jones isn’t going to change. From the day you came on the site until now he has continued his ownership privileges and will continue to do so. It doesn’t bother me but it’s apparently something that frustrates you continually. But I’m not trying to change anything.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Say anything and everything but Jones isn’t going to change. From the day you came on the site until now he has continued his ownership privileges and will continue to do so. It doesn’t bother me but it’s apparently something that frustrates you continually. But I’m not trying to change anything.
25 years without making it to an NFC Championship doesn't bother you?

Nobody gives a shit whether or not Jerry has the right to do what he does, because obviously he does, it's that it's clearly not conducive to winning.

Your insistence on pointing out that he has the right to do whatever he does is obtuse and myopic.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Nobody gives a shit whether or not Jerry has the right to do what he does, because obviously he does, it's that it's clearly not conducive to winning.

Your insistence on pointing out that he has the right to do whatever he does is obtuse and myopic.
Of course it bothers me but I don't see any point in complaining about the same thing for 25 years knowing it won’t. Jones doesn’t answer to anyone like most GM so there is no hope for him to change. That’s the way it is.

shane

DCC 4Life
He'll be a lot better but will still have those moments where we remember whose ball sack he escaped from.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

It’s myopic to think he will.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Nobody thinks he will, it's just a point of discussion.
Not trying to squelch any discussion, please continue all you like. I was just wondering why if it only led to frustration why bother with it. That’s just for me. I see no point in it for me because I chose the Cowboys as my team in 1960 when they were formed and with a few different owners prior to Jones. The GM position was always a non owner position until Jones acquired them but I continue because they have always been my team of choice and I support the team. I think Jones is a crummy GM.but that’s the way it will be for some time so I just don’t get worked up about it. I just keep supporting the team regardless of who owns them.

Top Bottom