Site back up

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Fuck me...I was bbgun for 21 minutes.

GAY

p1_

DCC 4Life
its acting better at this point

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I can post but I can’t respond. I think this may be on purpose. :lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well what do you know. I guess the warning signs go back up.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I was acowboys for a while.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, I have been back and forth with vBulletin. He said he got everything upgraded and shit, but we were still having all of the errors and other issues, so I sent screenshots to him of what we were seeing. He said that our site was "it appears you're blocking iframes with security settings on the server". He said that could be either from the software side of things (vBulletin) or the hosting side (GoDaddy). I have dug through the board's control panel and can't find it. I will call GoDaddy later today to see if something got flipped on their side. Just wanted to give you guys an update.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
So, I have been back and forth with vBulletin. He said he got everything upgraded and shit, but we were still having all of the errors and other issues, so I sent screenshots to him of what we were seeing. He said that our site was "it appears you're blocking iframes with security settings on the server". He said that could be either from the software side of things (vBulletin) or the hosting side (GoDaddy). I have dug through the board's control panel and can't find it. I will call GoDaddy later today to see if something got flipped on their side. Just wanted to give you guys an update.

Thanks for the work you're putting in. I'm sure it's a pain in the ass.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Was anyone else logged in as Iam the last few days? Good thing I wasn't tempted to really frick with the board... :unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There seems to be more issues with desktop functionality than mobile. If that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom