Site back up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just as a heads up, I have selected 9:30 tomorrow morning CST for the migration. He said the board would be down for less than an hour.

p1_

DCC 4Life
awesome. nice work, Cotton.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
It is also way easier to post images/gifs.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
This site actually worked well for the Vikings game. Oh well, too little too late.

Cotton

Staff member
Would be an awesome fresh start to have it ready for this weekends games.
He only had one time left available this week, so I chose it with that very thing in mind.

Cotton

Staff member
This site actually worked well for the Vikings game. Oh well, too little too late.
Way too little, and way too fucking late.

Cotton

Staff member
One downside is I don't see a way to post MP4s. Maybe we can get that with an add-on. Otherwise, no more Sturm "decoding" articles.

Cotton

Staff member
Once the migration happens, all everyone will have to do is log in. PWs, user accounts, and usergroups will be unchanged.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
One downside is I don't see a way to post MP4s. Maybe we can get that with an add-on. Otherwise, no more Sturm "decoding" articles.
I did a test over at DCU. I was able to embed Sturm's vids after saving them to my desktop, clicking on "insert video," then uploading them from my desktop into the thread. It's cumbersome, but it's a short-term way to get around the problem.

Cotton

Staff member
I did a test over at DCU. I was able to embed Sturm's vids after saving them to my desktop, clicking on "insert video," then uploading them from my desktop into the thread. It's cumbersome, but it's a short-term way to get around the problem.
I love this board, and I love the Cowboys, but ain't no way in fucking hell I am doing all of that 20 times in a row to post an article.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I hope we get to go back to being able to keep our notification alerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom