Site back up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I have emailed vBulletin about the errors we are getting and to find out why I can't access the CP. I am hoping they can just reinstall the software to fix it. I will keep everyone apprised of things as they progress.
not via email, I bet...

:tippytoe

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just as an FYI, vBulletin is going to be cleaning/restoring the site to fix some of the things we have been seeing. I don't know if the board will go down while they are working on it, so wanted to give everyone a heads up.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just as an FYI, vBulletin is going to be cleaning/restoring the site to fix some of the things we have been seeing. I don't know if the board will go down while they are working on it, so wanted to give everyone a heads up.
K alri koo

p1_

DCC 4Life
performance somewhat sluggish today.

p1_

DCC 4Life
chatter thread postings not showing up as unread/new posts

Cotton

Staff member

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Yes, I locked it to prevent confusion between the two chatter threads. If you want me to unlock it I can.
that's ok, I'll quote a post from the thread in the other chatter thread (assuming I know which one you're referring to)

thx

p1_

DCC 4Life
Error while saving content: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 4 column 1 of the JSON data

Cotton

Staff member
Error while saving content: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 4 column 1 of the JSON data
Yeah, that's the error that everyone is getting. I sent vBulletin another email this morning. I'm hoping they get to it and get it fixed soon.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

Staff member
So, the site cleanup has been completed. He does still have to upgrade to the newest version of vBulletin5, so the site may go down, just FYI. They threw in the upgrade free because it took so long to get it fixed (and because I bitched enough).

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
You may also still see error messages until the site upgrade has been completed.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You may also still see error messages until the site upgrade has been completed.
After I make a post now it goes to a blank white page with just this {"moderateNode":true,"nodeId":688031} in the top left

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom