Second round targets

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
hi friends, long time no chat Hope everyone is well! Glad to see the board still being as awesome as it used to be.

If we get Trevon Diggs or any of the 3 top safeties, this is going to be full out homer mode for this draft. Cee Dee was an awesome first round pick, idc what anyone says

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Where do I get the free food in this dump?
How about a continental breakfast?
Umm, you might want to check your registration. You will see in the fine print, food is not included.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
hi friends, long time no chat Hope everyone is well! Glad to see the board still being as awesome as it used to be.

If we get Trevon Diggs or any of the 3 top safeties, this is going to be full out homer mode for this draft. Cee Dee was an awesome first round pick, idc what anyone says
Getting Lamb was a serious homerun and I'm not sure that he won't be the best receiver on the team from day one, even as good as Coop and Gallup are (and they are studs).

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I think Lamb will be WR1 by his 3rd year the latest. But year 1 seems a bit much considering what is already there.

Cotton

Staff member
Getting Lamb was a serious homerun and I'm not sure that he won't be the best receiver on the team from day one, even as good as Coop and Gallup are (and they are studs).
Nah, he isn't taking the reins day one. He may end up there with contracts and all that, but he isn't #1 day one.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
I think Lamb will be WR1 by his 3rd year the latest. But year 1 seems a bit much considering what is already there.
Yeah, Cooper and Gallup are serious studs.
It's a big stretch I'll admit, but Lamb might be good enough to make it a real discussion.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Where do I get the free food in this dump?
How about a continental breakfast?
You can't ask for food and then ask about a "continental breakfast" because that doesn't qualify.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah, Cooper and Gallup are serious studs.
It's a big stretch I'll admit, but Lamb might be good enough to make it a real discussion.
Let's keep in mind that Lamb played with a subpar QB last year and still excelled. But, he still is not taking over WR1 in his first year.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Let's keep in mind that Lamb played with a subpar QB last year and still excelled. But, he still is not taking over WR1 in his first year.
Not many WRs - in college or the pros - can pull off playing with slop at QB. Pre-Watkins DeAndre Hopkins is the only one I can think of that could.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Please establish what is a par QB then we will know where you are coming from.

Cotton

Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
How in the hell can anyone just gloss over the fact that he got off the bench twice and kept the Alabama team in the hunt for the title twice. Then he gets a gig with a new team and takes them to the championship playoffs. It wasn’t him that got the team beat it was an average defense that was better than prior years but still not good enough for a title.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
How in the hell can anyone just gloss over the fact that he got off the bench twice and kept the Alabama team in the hunt for the title twice. Then he gets a gig with a new team and takes them to the championship playoffs. It wasn’t him that got the team beat it was an average defense that was better than prior years but still not good enough for a title.
Addendum. The team they lost to was not challenged seriously by anyone.

Top Bottom