Second round targets

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You need a handful of decent corners for sure, but you seldomly see a great secondary apart from a good to great front seven. You do see great defenses without great corners.
Basically, a good front can make a good secondary but not often the other way around.
No way.

You serious Clark?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You need a handful of decent corners for sure, but you seldomly see a great secondary apart from a good to great front seven. You do see great defenses without great corners.
Basically, a good front can make a good secondary but not often the other way around.
Welcome to the board. Post more, seriously.

Cotton

Staff member
No way.

You serious Clark?
He's right. You see way more defenses that have great front 7 and crappy secondaries succeed than defenses that have great secondaries with shitty front 7.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He's right. You see way more defenses that have great front 7 and crappy secondaries succeed than defenses that have great secondaries with shitty front 7.
:lol

I know. Kind of figured that would be obvious with the CousinEddie response.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I agree. A defensive line that can pressure a QB will have more effectiveness than giving him too much time to find receivers that have time to get open.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

I know. Kind of figured that would be obvious with the CousinEddie response.
He's a new guy. Wasn't sure if he would catch the reference from an asshole. :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
It's literally football 101 and yet most fans and talking heads are clueless to it.
Grab an avatar and post more, seriously. Also, join us in the draft chatter thread for tonight's rounds.

Cotton

Staff member
:picard

Sarcasm is hard to pick up in writing, I guess.
Most times it is. Voice inflection is tough to convey in text.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This God damn draft better hurry up. I'm already 4 beers in and picking up speed.

Top Bottom