Scandrick questions if his team is any different; 'I don't feel good about anything'

superpunk

Banned
Why do you even bother? He's clearly trolling. No one could be that stupid unintentionally.
Why bother with this passive aggressive stuff? If you can't hang with me then no need to do the teenage girl snickering like I can't read it lololol. Hi facebook. Shit I don't even know who you are. I assure you Captain Roberts I'm not trolling though. Maybe either come correct or not at all?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Feuds from other boards spilling over onto this one are awesome. Oh wait, no they aren't. They're f'ing irritating.
Banned from every board...but he's cool he doesn't need this stuff, until the lack of attention sets in.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Banned from every board...but he's cool he doesn't need this stuff, until the lack of attention sets in.
I hate to say this, but he kind of reminds me of Thorn.

A little more snarky and aggressive, but I think you get my drift.

superpunk

Banned
2 boards. One of which nearly everyone here is banned from (or would be if they didn't hide behind new names lol) so maybe we can all just move on huh?

Carp

DCC 4Life
2 boards. One of which nearly everyone here is banned from (or would be if they didn't hide behind new names lol) so maybe we can all just move on huh?
You are a troll, you start out ok, then decide you need the spotlight. It is pathetic. Not saying don't have an opinion, but tread lightly. No one really wants you here anyways.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
We'll see who's laughing by the end of year three. Dude looked the part in college. I know my stalker wants to act like I was the only one stoked to get Claiborne but it just ain't so. OTOH I was pretty much the only person in the world saying to stay away from DeCastro in the first but my fan doesn't wanna post that I guess lololol
DeCastro is looking fine right now.

superpunk

Banned
You are a troll, you start out ok, then decide you need the spotlight. It is pathetic. Not saying don't have an opinion, but tread lightly. No one really wants you here anyways.
Ok sweetheart. No idea who you are either but glad you know so much about me. Look forward to getting to know you, try not to sweat me too hard. :)

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I paid close attention to him in the game against the Bears and I thought he was quite good as a technician.

Not overly powerful but he was very effective sealing guys off and moving in space. Looked every bit as good as Frederick, anyway.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The difference though is he was supposed to be an alltimer...I don't see it...and I loved him coming out.

dallen

Senior Tech
I hate to say this, but he kind of reminds me of Thorn.

A little more snarky and aggressive, but I think you get my drift.
Dude. No need to insult Thorn that way

Top Bottom