Russia Invades Ukraine

p1_

DCC 4Life
This same thing was done a few years ago, I wanna say in Chechnya.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Yeah the Russians shouldn’t fuck around here.

They've invested quite a bit trying to gain a foothold in the middle East by backing Assad, who's not a good guy. I'd be shocked if it backs them off given their nature

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Just brutal.

And if anyone has an issue with me posting it, sorry.

This kind of vile shit needs to be seen.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It's confusing, though. Aren't we all supposed to be happy that a bunch of evil Russians are dead?

And that pic is supposed to be "proof" that the people above are the same ones below with their faces completely covered?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Regular everyday citizens are vastly different from the people in the government.
I couldn't agree more.

Just pointing out the complexities that arise when narratives paint certain entities as all good or all evil.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I couldn't agree more.

Just pointing out the complexities that arise when narratives paint certain entities as all good or all evil.
No sympathy for the Russians. They indiscriminately bomb civilians in Ukraine, kidnap Ukrainian children, commit war crimes like crazy, and (even accounting for fraud) overwhelmingly returned an evil man to office. Sorry not sorry.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No sympathy for the Russians. They indiscriminately bomb civilians in Ukraine, kidnap Ukrainian children, commit war crimes like crazy, and (even accounting for fraud) overwhelmingly returned an evil man to office. Sorry not sorry.
Russian citizens aren't to blame for any of this. They are just as much victims of the guys in charge as Ukrainian citizens are.

Top Bottom