Russia Invades Ukraine

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This dude is a piece of shit.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I support Ukraine, but this constant begging with no end in sight and what seems like no accountability and/or oversight is ridiculous. Not to mention a failed counteroffensive for our troubles.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
As best as I know we aren't just handing them money with no strings attached, the majority of the "aid" they're getting comes in the form of weapons that are built by American defense contractors and paid for by the US Government. So in some respects it's pumping up the domestic economy.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
As best as I know we aren't just handing them money with no strings attached, the majority of the "aid" they're getting comes in the form of weapons that are built by American defense contractors and paid for by the US Government. So in some respects it's pumping up the domestic economy.
Paid for by the US Government (US taxpayer) would be the key statement there. Not sure "pumping up the domestic economy" while printing money to give away billions in weapons in total disregard to the federal deficit is the best business model.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I support Ukraine, but this constant begging with no end in sight and what seems like no accountability and/or oversight is ridiculous. Not to mention a failed counteroffensive for our troubles.
I support Ukrain as well. I don't support their money hungry dictator/leader. It's a shame we can't just flex our military support and destroy Russia and be done with this bullshit. Instead we send money and weapons that don't even go to help the war.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Please try to send Americans to fight in Ukraine.

Please try it.

You'll have Republican control on all levels of government for the next 20 years.
How about going to support Israel?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

No, it's pumping money into defense contractors and politicians' pockets.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I support Ukrain as well. I don't support their money hungry dictator/leader. It's a shame we can't just flex our military support and destroy Russia and be done with this bullshit. Instead we send money and weapons that don't even go to help the war.
I’m of the belief that there is a feasible strategy to leverage the circumstances to simply outlast incompetent Russia in a stalemate they can’t win
and let them bleed their resources without the West ever firing a shot.

Genghis Khan

please clarify your thought. Im curious to know your stance.

I don't think Russia should have invaded Ukraine, but I also think Russia was absolutely instigated by the west. There was absolutely no reason for us to court Ukraine to abandon Russia and be our allies instead. That would be like if Russia became close with Canada and started having a financial and military presence on our doorstep. It's uncomfortable to say the least.

And it's all because the Biden crime family wants to launder money through corrupt Ukraine.

Genghis Khan

I’m of the belief that there is a feasible strategy to leverage the circumstances to simply outlast incompetent Russia in a stalemate they can’t win
and let them bleed their resources without the West ever firing a shot.

For what purpose? Russia hasn't been our enemy since the cold war.

Why do we need to bleed them dry?

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
For what purpose? Russia hasn't been our enemy since the cold war.

Why do we need to bleed them dry?
The West and democracy are still idealogically the 'enemy'. We are decadent sinners, woke, transgender and in inevitable decline.

Putin is trying to put the band (USSR) back together, he's ambitious and nostalgic that way. Not to mention bellicose.

The original idea was to conquer Ukraine/Kyiv in short order, much like they took Crimea in 2014. It wasnt supposed to meet with much resistance, it hadnt in Crimea.

Poor judgement on Putin's part. Once the presumed easy takeover was complete, the other former Soviet Union members (that havent yet) joined NATO are next.

Now the war is mired in stalemate, bodies and destroyed military equipment piling up without any movement or wins for Russia.

We dont want Russia to take Ukraine, because it wont end there.

We dont want to fight Russia directly. We dont have to.

Top Bottom