Russia Invades Ukraine

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Surely that can't be real, right?
That's what I thought, but a few of the shows have talked about it... I can't browse twitter anymore to find other links.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Of course he can’t. Nobody can count that high.
How can someone not do simple math in government. It's like the fucking hotdogs vendor on the street can tell you what he spends and that dude is just winging it. Government, not so much.

Wish I could do this on my taxes. Well I'm not exactly sure, so I'm just not going to say what my revenue was.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Sweet 2002 animation.

But no, I don't think Russia "wants" to live in a world where they get nuked to oblivion also.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
You guys seeing this ridiculous Biden/Zelenskyyyy press conference? Looks like an important stately PC at first, but about three seconds in you see it's actually a political speech designed to blame Republicans for not writing unlimited blank checks to Ukraine.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You guys seeing this ridiculous Biden/Zelenskyyyy press conference? Looks like an important stately PC at first, but about three seconds in you see it's actually a political speech designed to blame Republicans for not writing unlimited blank checks to Ukraine.
Did you expect anything less?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Did you expect anything less?
:lol I guess not. I'm stuck watching this TV and CBS breaks in with this super important PC... I put nothing past them, but I guess I was surprised they weren't even a little bit subtle about it. Just jumped right into claiming Rs are basically Putin collaborators. :doh

Top Bottom