Russia Invades Ukraine

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This has nothing to do with my feelings for McDonald's so cut the shit. If you people think I would put McDonald's ahead of my extreme love for freedom, liberty and independence you're fucking retarded.

Someone explain what the problem is.

Because as far as I can tell, McDonald's has decided not to do business in Russia and sold whatever assets they have there. The person who bought it has decided to make essentially copycat restaurants, which McDonald's has nothing do with.

So again, what exactly has McDonald's done wrong here?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
This has nothing to do with my feelings for McDonald's so cut the shit. If you people think I would put McDonald's ahead of my extreme love for freedom, liberty and independence you're fucking retarded.

Because as far as I can tell, McDonald's has decided not to do business in Russia and sold whatever assets they have there. The person who bought it has decided to make essentially copycat restaurants, which McDonald's has nothing do with.

Your brains are Mcfried over this.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I hate Walmart, too.

Cotton

Staff member
So no answer. Got it.
I will give them props for pulling out. They did lose potential money. But, from I can tell, they made a shit ton of money off this sell.

But, I get your point. They did sell, which did possibly cost them.

Cotton

Staff member
Of all that things I thought Geng and I might fight about, McDonalds was way down on the list.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Actually you took this way too personal.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sold out all their Russia holdings for woke points but won't dare do a thing about China actually committing genocide

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

No one actually cares, hell I don't care if McDonalds was still doing business in Russia. You either take 1.2 bil in a lump some or you keep killing their people slowly with awful food while taking their money ... Makes no difference to me. It was a business decision. I award zero woke points and we are all dumber for talking about it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What if I told you McDonald's sold their business in Russia not because they were making a principled stand but because Russians didn't want to do business with an American company?

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom