Russia Invades Ukraine

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
~yawn~ you don't have the balls little boy.
Look at all the issues they have had with just Ukraine. Can you imagine unleashing the west on him?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Europe has three times the population and five times the GDP. All they need is the will, not the US.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Europe has three times the population and five times the GDP. All they need is the will, not the US.
Yeah, right now Europe is sitting on their ass for the most part. All Russia needs to do is motivate some of those countries and they will really be fucked.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah, right now Europe is sitting on their ass for the most part. All Russia needs to do is motivate some of those countries and they will really be fucked.
The only thing that worries me is China joining them.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
~yawn~ you don't have the balls little boy.
He might be crazy enough, though.

I feel like people have forgotten (or if younger never knew) how horrific a nuclear war would be. Inconceivable, really.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I feel like people have forgotten (or if younger never knew) how horrific a nuclear war would be. Inconceivable, really.
Yeah it's why you can't let a mad man like Putin have that type of authority. It's crazy to me, there are so many brilliant minds in this world that could run a country. And yet tards like Putin and Biden are somehow able to rise to the top. It's just insane to me.

The sad thing is I think Putin has a way of manipulation to make people and his country think things are better and stronger than they really are. He is the type of guy that would brag about this ability but yet when he pushes the button to actually do something the missile blows up before launch.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Well, the fortunate part is, he cannot launch missiles unilaterally. They have a system in place similar to ours that requires several people.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I knew this shit was coming.

Now the Mexicans at the border are bitching that the Ukrainians are getting special treatment.

Racismo!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:unsure

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
To be fair, though, a lot of missiles are nuclear "capable"... just means they can be loaded with either conventional or nuclear payload. Apparently they did this same thing in Syria.

But yeah, we better hope they have enough safeguards in place so that disaster can be averted if he does lose his mind even further in the future.

Top Bottom