Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

He's almost there. I'd vote for him in the right circumstances.

I just wish he'd take that one last step of identifying the root of all these problems he's talking about so that we can finally move away from it. But given that he lauds his heroes from the 60s, I fear he doesn't believe that.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I hope it happens. I wanna see a Secret Service agent tackle a rusher as soon as he gets close to Rodgers.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well, he picked Nicole Shanahan as his running mate.

Not very smart, might as well have picked Rodgers.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Searched her and she was married to Sergey Brin at one time, and helped fund that Super Bowl ad that RFK Jr had to renounce.

Plus I saw this:

Shanahan is the founder and president of Bia-Echo Foundation, which is described as "a private foundation that aims to invest in changemakers at the forefront of innovation who are tackling some of the world's greatest challenges: reproductive longevity & equality, criminal justice reform and a healthy & livable planet."
Sounds woke.

Very weird choice. Not sure who this helps him with.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Searched her and she was married to Sergey Brin at one time, and helped fund that Super Bowl ad that RFK Jr had to renounce.

Plus I saw this:

Sounds woke.

She also apparently fucked Elon Musk or something and backs the (D).

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
She also apparently fucked Elon Musk
She denies that, you monster!

Seriously, I wish I could go back to a time before I realized our world is ruled by a tiny group of elitist weirdos.

Don't think it was this bad in years past, though.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Seriously, I wish I could go back to a time before I realized our world is ruled by a tiny group of elitist weirdos.

It's not R vs D. It's the elitist versus us. I will stand by that statement until the day I die.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Our gubment has always been full of elitists. Practically every politician since the dawn of civilization has been in that subgroup.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Trump is rich but he's not an elitist. He's prole.
Exactly. Why do you think this person that has never been in politics got elected over Hillary freaking Clinton? Musk isn't an elitist either, but he is that rare type. And it's encouraging.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Plus I saw this:

Sounds woke.

I don't understand why he would renounce the ad.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I don't understand why he would renounce the ad.
I don't either. I didn't think it was a very good ad, but I didn't think there was anything objectionable about it.

I guess the wokesters thought it called back to a bad time? I can't even remember the reason now.

Top Bottom