Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If a guy like Vivek can have his own thread…

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Doubt he could stop it, unfortunately. The interests are too powerful.

BTW, that Post article is worth reading. Scary stuff.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If a guy like Vivek can have his own thread…

I don't know about this (the premise of the Post article not what RFK is saying).

The math doesn't even add up. If 80% of Americans test positive for a chemical that delays puberty, it would stand to reason that puberty is trending later. Except my understanding is the exact opposite is actually happening.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know about this (the premise of the Post article not what RFK is saying).

The math doesn't even add up. If 80% of Americans test positive for a chemical that delays puberty, it would stand to reason that puberty is trending later. Except my understanding is the exact opposite is actually happening.
First of all its say "may cause" so that sounds questionable. And second of all you have no idea at what levels they are finding it. Very small doses of the chemical probably have zero effect. Stuff like this is written to get reactions with basically no substance to those statements.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Our food supply is not healthy. There is not a damn thing about it that is kooky.
And Bill Gates is buying up all the farm land. And we have food plants that are burning down. It is all intentional.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
~soft chuckle~

Untrue. That is the goddamn Chinese.
Bill Gates and his purchase of nearly 2,100 acres of North Dakota (ND) farmland made headlines earlier this year. According to Land Report, nearly 1% of the nation's total farmland is tied to Bill Gates, making him the largest private owner of U.S. farmland.

Genghis Khan

With each passing day, he is closer to getting my vote.

He's absolutely right here. I'm hearing more and more conservatives criticize IVF and that's absurd.

I'm starting to come around on pro life but I'm not an absolutist morally, and even politically I think that's a losing battle and kind of poisons the well.

Republicans getting bogged down in stupid social issues is one of my main problems with them.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He's absolutely right here. I'm hearing more and more conservatives criticize IVF and that's absurd.

I'm starting to come around on pro life but I'm not an absolutist morally, and even politically I think that's a losing battle and kind of poisons the well.

Republicans getting bogged down in stupid social issues is one of my main problems with them.
It is because they have no plan.

Their idea to now push the abortion issue and now even start with the frozen embryo is a kid thing really shows how tone deaf they are.

Genghis Khan

It is because they have no plan.

Their idea to now push the abortion issue and now even start with the frozen embryo is a kid thing really shows how tone deaf they are.

I'm sure they also tie it into the LGBT+-*@#$ stuff and to me it's a separate issue because sure, the gays can use it to have kids also (which personally doesn't bother me at all), but it also helps a lot of infertile heteros and that's a great thing (yes there is adoption but that process is absurd).

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is that even all or most Republicans, though?

Or is it a small group in Alabama and the media are telling everyone it's all or most Republicans?

Genghis Khan

Is that even all or most Republicans, though?

Or is it a small group in Alabama and the media are telling everyone it's all or most Republicans?

That's a good point, it's definitely not all and probably not most. But it's a sizable and vocal enough faction to be distasteful to me.

And to be honest, we could say the same about the woke leftists.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think I am done to the point that I have decided that Kennedy gets my vote.

Fuck Trump and Biden.

I cannot tolerate either any more.

Top Bottom