Redskins Stuff...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Smart and we didn't need him. I'm ok if he wants to sit one more week. I'm not sure if he has any chemistry with Rush anyway. Gallup is more important in my opinion for when Dak returns. Those two have excellent chemistry.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Charles Leno (LT) and Wes Schweitzer (backup center who is now starting, Roullier is basically out for the year) didn't practice today. Schweitzer has a concussion so it's unlikely he plays to begin with, but if Leno is out they're going to be truly fucked.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Smart and we didn't need him. I'm ok if he wants to sit one more week. I'm not sure if he has any chemistry with Rush anyway. Gallup is more important in my opinion for when Dak returns. Those two have excellent chemistry.
I tend to agree with you. I never thought I'd say this but Noah Brown is probably the better option than Gallup this week vs Washington.

Brown's made plays whenever his number has been called. Dare I say, he's been a pleasant surprise.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I tend to agree with you. I never thought I'd say this but Noah Brown is probably the better option than Gallup this week vs Washington.

Brown's made plays whenever his number has been called. Dare I say, he's been a pleasant surprise.
If there is any reason to rest him, do it.

The Redskins' secondary is full of a bunch of nobodies. Unless we try to get too cute, we should have some opportunities in the passing game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Charles Leno (LT) and Wes Schweitzer (backup center who is now starting, Roullier is basically out for the year) didn't practice today. Schweitzer has a concussion so it's unlikely he plays to begin with, but if Leno is out they're going to be truly fucked.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
The Skins have more weapons than NY, they don't want to put up two stinkers in a row, and it's a noon kickoff. I'm scared and need to be held.

Top Bottom