Redskins Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

LETS GO!

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
You never know what will happen with a backup QB but if we play like we have over the last two games we'll win.

I expect their OL/offense to have a bounce back game after getting embarrassed by the Eagles but as long as we don't fall into an early hole our pass rush will inevitably start to take over the game.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think this is the week we get more turnovers on defense. I mean it's Wentz.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That W on the front middle of the helmet is so bad. :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think this is the week we get more turnovers on defense. I mean it's Wentz.
I expect us to be able to pressure Wentz. When Wentz is pressured he makes a lot of dumb mistakes. Fumbles, picks, or whatever. Wentz is probably still a good QB if you don't touch him. So yet again, our pass rush just needs to keep up what they are doing and the defense should look good.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Schultz didn't get a rocket up his ass from how well Ferguson/Hendershot blocked, and thus starts blocking better himself as a result, he can stay on the sideline and enjoy the $8M/year he'll get next year in FA.
I mean I hate to say it but I don't really feel like we need any of these guys except Gallup. McGovern sort of but I'm more intrigued by Peters at LG. Although I do think McGovern is better than Farniok right now.

Schultz, I'm actually worried that we take a step back in blocking and get about the same as a receiver. I hope these guys are realizing how silly that franchise tag was.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I mean I hate to say it but I don't really feel like we need any of these guys except Gallup. McGovern sort of but I'm more intrigued by Peters at LG. Although I do think McGovern is better than Farniok right now.

Schultz, I'm actually worried that we take a step back in blocking and get about the same as a receiver. I hope these guys are realizing how silly that franchise tag was.
McGovern I'm interested in to see if he actually can play as well as the coaches seemingly felt he played during camp to win the starting job, and because he could be a long-term piece on the OL at a reasonable price tag if he actually plays well.

But Schultz can fuck right off tomorrow and never play another snap and I wouldn't care.

Top Bottom